Waking up in Monria..

BoubonicNugz

After a short break, oh, 7-8 years or so and a lost account - I've found myself resurrected into a familiar shell, in an unfamiliar (and vastly changed) universe as quite the unskilled 'newb'! The journey of Boubonic Nugz shall begin anew. You're all welcome to come along for the ride ;)

I haven't mentored up as of yet - interested in finding someone in the Pacific timezone as I tend to play later in the evening to the wee hours of the morning on occasions. Drop me a line if you'd like, say hi :) If I don't reply right away, I may be taking care of some work - don't worry, I'll get back with you when possible.

Hope all is well with everyone - may the fortunes of Lootius (is that still a thing?) shine upon the citizens of Monria!

**trudges off to sweat till the yogs fall over**

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Hey Nugs :)

Welcome to Monria and the forum I hope your renewed interest in the game will be fruitful and interesting :D
This is a great place to restart your career we have so many helpful moonies/loonies and a fantastic community that just gets better and better.

Place on the forum to visit

good starting info in our training area here
I see you've already started looking for a mentor :)

and just poke around and see what else is interesting to you ;)

As far as I know people still ask for lootiius blessing :laugh

See you in game :hi

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome to Monria Nugz, looks like several have already given you some good advice.

Superraine raine r456

Hi Nugz Welome to Monrias great comunity. :) a place were random dancing is considered normal. :p any questions feel free to ask away. A bunch of us are old time players as well ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom