Welcome to the Forum

Johny Krajch

Hello,i think i have done something wrong,i appeared on calypso after training area and do not have that monria shirt, is there a way i can still be monrian? i am actualy on planet calypso.avatar name Emily Erika Carter

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello,i think i have done something wrong,i appeared on calypso after training area and do not have that monria shirt,is there a way i can still be monrian? i am actualy on planet calypso.avatar name Emily Erika Carter

Unfortunately, there's no way to change your current avatar. There's a browser cookies glitch that causes you not to be Monrian Born.

If you just created your avatar, then you can follow these instructions to create a Monrian Born avatar, but then after you have successfully done that, you will need to submit a support case to MindArk and request they delete this current avatar. You are only allowed one avatar in the game according to the game rules.

Good luck, and come back to let us know. :)

Johny Krajch

Not a good idea i buyed the platinum pack and some peds allready, oh well, i will go visit you guys today after i done basic quests here on calypso. Thank you for answering me. I think it is not a glitch, Mindark want more people on calypso, otherwise it is allready fixed after i readed many reports about this on forum. Anyway have a nice day.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Not a good idea i buyed the platinum pack and some peds allready, oh well, i will go visit you guys today after i done basic quests here on calypso. Thank you for answering me. I think it is not a glitch, Mindark want more people on calypso, otherwise it is allready fixed after i readed many reports about this on forum. Anyway have a nice day.

I'm really sorry this happened to you, but unfortunately, that this is something that is out of our control. Thank you though for wanting to be Monrian Born, it's always good to hear.

Please do come visit us when you can, you are always welcome. :)

Mr Jai Magi

Hello.
Just joined this forum (better late than never right).
Been playing on & off since 2011.
I have visited Monria many times, there's lots to explore & do there. It's a great little moon ;)
Looking forward to the 4th year anniversary :) This should be fun.
Good luck out there!
Mr Jai Magi

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hello.
Just joined this forum (better late than never right).
Been playing on & off since 2011.
I have visited Monria many times, there's lots to explore & do there. It's a great little moon ;)
Looking forward to the 4th year anniversary :) This should be fun.
Good luck out there!
Mr Jai Magi

Welcome to Monria and the Monria forum ... always good to see new faces here. I think you'll find our community to be quite friendly and helpful, and perhaps a little nutbar at times, but it's what makes it fun. :)

jaxadam

Hi, there! I'm new for EU. Wish to see smthng awesome. My eng is so bad, but i want find some english native friends and upgrade units together:) Will be cool, if this planet have russian native people.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hi, there! I'm new for EU. Wish to see smthng awesome. My eng is so bad, but i want find some english native friends and upgrade units together:) Will be cool, if this planet have russian native people.

Welcome to Monria Jax ... we have quite a few Russian-speaking (native) players that frequent Monria, and I think a few Russian societies as well. I'm sure you will find many that you can interact with.

Our Monria forum and Monria chat channel in the game is English only though, but we all take our time to help those who are non-English speaking understand things and get the correct information. It might take a little longer, but we definitely make the effort.

I think you will find the Monria community friendly and very helpful.

Are you a new Monrian Born? ... or have you created your avatar yet? If you haven't, then check this post out before you do because there's a glitch with cookies in browsers and your first attempt might not be a Monrian Born.

If you are Monrian Born, then eventually I'll be meeting up with you to give you a free Monrian Born starter kit, which is part of our Monrian Born Program.

See you in game. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
hey all just started today. Hope i will have loads of fun and meet people all over the world

Welcome to Monria raven ... I think you will find us a fun and often crazy community, but very helpful. :)

Top Bottom