What crafted item does the monria's want?

Discussion in 'General Monria Discussions' started by Tataio Spitfire misho, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Tataio Spitfire misho

Tataio Spitfire misho Active Member Monria Yamato Pilot Monria Yamato Pilot

Hi, i like to Craft things, I Think its fun and it is what i want to be doing now :)
    So as a crafter i bought a appartment "Chtylla Towers 3 D" and put a shopkepper in there so i can get the sell cost down and Always have a stock ready for the ppl in monria.

But when i were putting things in the shopkepper, one thing hit my mind. "i have no idea what the ppl in monria want".

So after sitting in a corner for 2 Days Crying about it, i come up with a idea!
    I can just ask ppl in monria what they need and can Craft that! it just have to be a item that is made from a unlimited BluePrint and the item must be limited.

So, what do u need? i will see if its within my Power to make :)

But keep in mind that whatever i start to Craft and put in the shopkepper must Atleast
    be tt+1.12 ped "1 ped minimal u can ask for a item and 2 pec is for the fee and 10 pec for decay cost on shopkepper pad".

Regards // Tataio

2. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

Hi Tataio ... first, congratulations on the apartment, and welcome as a Monrian citizen. Second, I updated the dedicated thread in the Monrian's Selling from Apartments section of the forum with your name and gave you moderator rights. You can now post an inventory list of items that you place in your shopkeeper so that people know what you have for sale.

I also updated the Monria Directory to show that you reside in apartment 3 on the 4th floor of the Cthylla Tower, and also added that a shopkeeper is present, which gives you the benefit of selling from your apartment.

You can access your dedicated selling section here. Have fun! :)

It's good to ask what the community needs, and I hope there will be those who will respond.

Kendra and SachemUrsa like this.
  3. Tataio Spitfire misho

Hi Darkmoon, and thx for varm Wellcome :)

Its nice to have own section, i thank u for that :)

i hope that my shop will give the ppl of monria something they need :)

Kendra and DarkMoonEnigma like this.
  4. Tataio Spitfire misho

Hi all, i have figured out one thing i can make for the monria's ppl.

Its the Rodie BLP Amp Mk I (L)

Link: entropiawiki: Weapon Attachment: Roadie BLP Amp Mk I (L)

I gonna to sell it for full TT+1.12 ped, what i Think is a really cheap price!!!
    I even Think it will make the newborn happier, they can buy a cheap amp and get more eff% on the gun. i can keep on crafting making skill and improve the bp :)

I gonna make a loose doing this in the begning, but i gonna cover the loose with Selling sweat.

This can be somethin good for all of us :D

Kingu and DarkMoonEnigma like this.
  5. Tataio Spitfire misho

I have now crafted my first Roadie BLP Amp Mk I (L).

Its in my shopkepper chtylla Towers 3D for TT+1.12 Ped, 12% under yearly market value :)

Hope it sells! :)

Kendra, Kingu and DarkMoonEnigma like this.
  6. Tataio Spitfire misho

The Roadie BLP amp have sold bad. so i gonna make some armatrix-lp10 and put on the shopkepper this weekend :)

hope u all want that instead :)

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.
  7. Tataio Spitfire misho

I have uppdated with more guns on the shopkepper

- Armatrix LP-10 TT+124.56%
    - Armatrix LP-15 TT+123.40%
    - Armatrix LR-15 TT+123.40%
    - ArMatrix BC-10 TT+124.56%
    - ArMatrix BP-10 TT+120.48%

all with good prices :)

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
    Kingu and DarkMoonEnigma like this.
  8. Tataio Spitfire misho

Superfly gave a good advise on something, would this something good to do here on monria?

Link: Random Treasures at THE Armor Shop

I cant sell to expensive stuff for tt+1 all the time. but it seems to be the right way to go when promoting my store. any thougts on that?

Kingu likes this.
  9. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

I looked at that thread, and also his linked thread where he gives the reason why he had to cancel this event. It looked as though many of the same people were rather religious in frequently checking the shops for the hidden treasures that were being sold for TT +1, and the intended purpose was not achieved. Meaning, that more of the community would be able to benefit from this effort. Personally, I don't see this working any better on Monria, so perhaps there's some other way of sharing your generosity with the community without the same people grabbing the treasures over and over again.

One idea might be to offer items as a global prize during my mid-month Yog events with a specific criteria of how to win, like get a global with a certain number or numbers in it. If the prize is of high value, then require 2 numbers, or come up with a different scenario so that someone has to work for the prize. :)

10. Tataio Spitfire misho

Hi Dark moon :)
    i dident read the whole thread, thx for pointing that out.

That sounds like a good idea to offer a prize in the yog event :)

I will try to come up with a plan on that, i like the idea with "specific criteria of how to win"

I will post an idea on the thread when i have plan about it :)

Thx for the help Dark moon, really appreciate it :)

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.