What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I just woke up TC, and that is definitely getting me moving --> I really like this! :dancing

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Fair Warning:

One of the things that will not be allowed at this forum is bad-talking about staff from other forums, no matter what your current circumstances. If you have issues with them, deal with it at the appropriate forum. Please do not bring the drama here and disrupt the positive energy that we have established with the Monria community.

@ Mega --> with regard to what Izz said, he wasn't being rude, but is absolutely correct. What you wrote in your post was reference to a staff member at another forum and it doesn't belong here. We don't need members who are going to incite drama and disrupt what we are establishing at the forum or in the game with building our community. Therefore, I am giving you notice that I am going to delete your post.

To the other members of this forum: I would like to ask that you not respond to the issue at hand, because it will only escalate the situation. We've already had experience with that, and we don't need any more.

Our dedicated and loyal community members respect and support what we are doing as the new Monria Management Team, and we will support their efforts as well. That doesn't mean that we won't be objective and sort things accordingly.

Thank You

Mega

Fair Warning:

One of the things that will not be allowed at this forum is bad-talking about staff from other forums, no matter what your current circumstances. If you have issues with them, deal with it at the appropriate forum. Please do not bring the drama here and disrupt the positive energy that we have established with the Monria community.

@ Mega --> with regard to what Izz said, he wasn't being rude, but is absolutely correct. What you wrote in your post was reference to a staff member at another forum and it doesn't belong here. We don't need members who are going to incite drama and disrupt what we are establishing at the forum or in the game with building our community. Therefore, I am giving you notice that I am going to delete your post.

Fine, I had no idea. I've deleted my avatar picture.

Good luck to everyone on Monria, and I mean that most sincerely.

Bye.

Top Bottom