What happened to the Monria sale of goods?

Discussion in 'General Monria Discussions' started by Woulfear Runt, Dec 24, 2017.

1. Woulfear Runt

Woulfear Runt Active Member

Good morning all and a Merry Christmas happy holiday's to you all. I am writing this to ask, what has happened to our Monria's sale of goods? As DME has done her monthly 12 hr events I noticed the inventory of lasers and such has dried up. Nasty's shop was stocked with quite an assortment of weapons. Monria's stock of goods for sale, has become as bare as "Old Mother Hubbard's" cupboard. I enjoy shopping at the player shops and apartments. Seeing what is available. I beg our traders and shop owners. Plzzzz restock. Thank you

Also on a side note...SK congrats on your great December. May I have that kind of month some day : )

Kendra, Kingu and sidekick069 like this.
  2. hans

hans Active Member

A Merry Christmas to you as well. I'd suggest most are still celebrating IRL rather than hunting. crafting or trading. I expect to see them back in game in a day or three.
    Nasty has been absent for a good while longer though, not sure what happened, did someone file a missing persons report?

3. Lee Negated Dokken

Lee Negated Dokken Active Member MCAT Team Member

Nasty has been busy rebuilding his RL business after his truck caught fire. But he was on a bit ago, and I expect him to restock Monria as soon as he can.

4. hans

hans Active Member

Thx, good to know Nasty is OK, not good about the damage to the business but stuff can be replaced unlike people. Hope he had some insurance to help with it.

5. Gunner

Gunner Shop Owner Shop Owner Monria Yamato Pilot MCAT Team Member

If it helps any, Gunner's Goods (Cthylla Tower, Shop #6), which specializes in crafting materials, is active and constantly being restocked. It does have a very small selection of lower level weapons, as well as low level mining amps, mind essence, nutrio bars, welding wire and RK-5s (all depending on availability). It does not, however, compare with the selection that McNasty's usually has.

My last conversation with McNasty was that he is fully committed to his Monria shop, but as noted in the previous postings, he is dealing with RL issues with his RL business. We all are looking forward to his return.

Kendra likes this.