What you look like when you are stuck in space?Who would have thought you look like this..

Discussion in 'Player Experience | Snapshots' started by Chris moneyme mo, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Chris moneyme mo

Chris moneyme mo Well-Known Member Monria Yamato Pilot

Like you are ready to start a ballroom dance or a significant other to be right beside you..lol

upload_2018-4-29_14-44-59.png

2. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

What SS is that?

Lamilla Lami Masterson and Noz like this.
  3. Chris moneyme mo

Erebos Space Station. Think i got bugged when i tried to fly into the station, cause i was with a Kronan pilot in training in separate quads. He tried to enter the station first and got bugged and all public chats put him in ghost mode. I tried it also and got bugged too, and when i went to relog back into the game, i ended up in the state im in...also same problem with all chats too..in ghost mode.

I was talking to another pilot and he told me he saw someone last week got stuck in the same way, at the same station, so its an ongoing bug with Erebos station, but I just found out about it when it was too late.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
  4. Chris moneyme mo

After a while in space, your arm eventually goes through you..lol.

upload_2018-4-29_16-6-36.png

5. Noz

Noz Well-Known Member Monria Yamato Pilot Monria Yamato Pilot MCAT Team Member

you'd think while you were hanging there with nothing to do you'd sort those 102 notifications you have lol

6. Crafty Canadian Nana

Crafty Canadian Nana Member MCAT Team Member

you just get to watch everyone go by you :(
    Twice at that station I had a weird experience. I entered and ended up outside again but the station looked totally different. I even has the entrance at a different spot. I enter a second time and end up finally on the station. If it happens again I am going to take screen shots :)

7. Chris moneyme mo

ya im leaving myself something to do for tomorrow if im not fixed yet lol. i was at 212 before i was stuck lol..now down to 202 lol

8. Chris moneyme mo

You know you are bugged when you see a mothership zip by your screen faster than a quad usually does, which isn't supposed to be that way :p. Wish i was recording when I saw the Kronan do that on my screen. Maybe tomorrow if they come back i can get a vid of it.