What you look like when you are stuck in space?Who would have thought you look like this..

Chris moneyme mo

Like you are ready to start a ballroom dance or a significant other to be right beside you..lol

upload_2018-4-29_14-44-59.png

Chris moneyme mo

Erebos Space Station. Think i got bugged when i tried to fly into the station, cause i was with a Kronan pilot in training in separate quads. He tried to enter the station first and got bugged and all public chats put him in ghost mode. I tried it also and got bugged too, and when i went to relog back into the game, i ended up in the state im in...also same problem with all chats too..in ghost mode.

I was talking to another pilot and he told me he saw someone last week got stuck in the same way, at the same station, so its an ongoing bug with Erebos station, but I just found out about it when it was too late.

Last edited:

Crafty Canadian Nana

Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
you just get to watch everyone go by you :(
Twice at that station I had a weird experience. I entered and ended up outside again but the station looked totally different. I even has the entrance at a different spot. I enter a second time and end up finally on the station. If it happens again I am going to take screen shots :)

Chris moneyme mo

you just get to watch everyone go by you :(
Twice at that station I had a weird experience. I entered and ended up outside again but the station looked totally different. I even has the entrance at a different spot. I enter a second time and end up finally on the station. If it happens again I am going to take screen shots :)

You know you are bugged when you see a mothership zip by your screen faster than a quad usually does, which isn't supposed to be that way :p. Wish i was recording when I saw the Kronan do that on my screen. Maybe tomorrow if they come back i can get a vid of it.

Top Bottom