E8ty2nd

RedWizardHat.com
Shop Owner
No fancy story here just plain and simple facts.

I have placed a Salafa G1 (L) somewhere on Monria. If you find this item with the same exact Tier Increase Rate numbers as shown in the image below, you WIN a Compet Deed!

Event 1.png

The Rules:
  1. 1 winner.
  2. Must trade Salafa G1 (L) with Mass "E8ty2nd" Tac to claim prize.
  3. On 2016-08-02 at 14:10:00 EU Time event starts.
  4. On 2016-08-02 at 19:00:00 EU Time event closes.
  5. PM sent to Mass "E8ty2nd" Tac claiming found Salafa G1 (L) must be received no later than 2016-08-02 at 19:00:00.
  6. Event is open to anyone.
  7. Have fun & Good luck!
~ E8ty2nd

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
seems simple enough and cool enough to make it easy to do !

Speaking of compet deeds, I wonder when they are going to go full live with them and start paying people who own them instead of mooching all the ped for themselves :/

sluggo

E8ty2nd

RedWizardHat.com
Shop Owner
seems simple enough and cool enough to make it easy to do !

Speaking of compet deeds, I wonder when they are going to go full live with them and start paying people who own them instead of mooching all the ped for themselves :/

sluggo
Tell me about it! Should be a pretty good gig when they finally do it though.

sluggo

Shop Owner
Yah right now everyone is spending shitloads of ped into it and MA is raking it all in, by the time they release it, the novelty of it will have worn off and people won't be spending so much and the deed holders get screwed. I just don't see a need for such a long beta considering how long they have had to develop it already. I mean it's not like they've never released any other stuff before it was ready and debugged :/

sluggo

sluggo

Shop Owner
Good job on both the event and finding the item.

sluggo

Top Bottom