"Wizard" house outside of main hub

Discussion in 'General Monria Discussions' started by Gunner, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Gunner

Gunner Shop Owner Shop Owner Monria Yamato Pilot MCAT Team Member

I was wondering what's up with that Wizard house outside of the main hub. Is that a permanent structure? If so, how do I get one too? :)

2. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

LOL ... that Wizard Crystal Cathedral (as I call it) is the doing of our Monria Wizard, and not only located just outside the Monria Hub windows at the end where the crafters do their daily, but also within the no-fly zone that surrounds buildings.

It's permanent for as long as the Wizard allows it to be permanent, but prior to the crystal cathedral, he had some other creative things going on to entertain the daily crafters. He's putting a lot of time into this particular structure, so I'm sure he will leave it up there for a while before he decides to get creative with something else. He said this structure is only 50% complete, so it's going to be interesting to see what this will look like once he's finished.

He IS the aerial ninja master. :D

WizardCrystalCathedral.jpg

3. Gunner

Gunner Shop Owner Shop Owner Monria Yamato Pilot MCAT Team Member

and why is [Oberon Nightseer] invisible? So many questions... Just expect the unexpected, I guess.

4. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

It's an anomalie that Obie learned of and reported to MindArk. It involves items from two different planets and MA said that they would alert the Planet Partners. I spoke to a dev from one of the planets and they had no clue about it, so hopefully it will be sorted out as soon as possible.

5. SuperFly

SuperFly Active Member

expect unexpected :D
    02.png 01.png 03.png

Kingu, Kendra and DarkMoonEnigma like this.
  6. DarkMoonEnigma

LOL ... your perseverance paid off. Just don't trip any of the traps. Oh, and ... don't share how you did it. :D

Kendra and SuperFly like this.
  7. SuperFly

SuperFly Active Member

of course I don't, but Oberon must to lock his house, otherwise someone else can sell it for TT. I saw a lot of pirates on Monria and they hunt for other people's things...

Kingu, DarkMoonEnigma and Kendra like this.
  8. OberonNightSeer

OberonNightSeer Monria Wizard Monria Media Team

Hours of searching and multiple deaths. Congrats! I like to see persistence, it's what ninjas are made of!

:ninja:ninja:ninja

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.
  9. Maximus Cashicus

Maximus Cashicus Well-Known Member

That's Amazon Obie!

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.
  10. DarkMoonEnigma

FYI ... Obie said on FB that he moved the glass house to a new and secret location, and even I don't know where that is, but in all fairness, I haven't talked with him since that comment. :D