WTB - Monria Shop

Discussion in 'Buying' started by Drifter007, Dec 2, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Drifter007

Drifter007 New Member

Hello, I am interested in buying a shop on Monria. If you have one for sale, please send me a PM or message me in-game.

I am called Bryan Drifter007 Fonseca in EU.

Kendra and DarkMoonEnigma like this.
  2. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

Hi Drifter007 ... it's not very often that a shop comes up for sale, but posting here is a good way to let the community know that you're looking for one. Also, be sure to check the Caly Auction now and then because a couple of shop owners posted their shops for sale there too. Generally, once someone has a shop here, it's not likely they'll let go of it too soon. :)

Another option in the meantime might be ... also check to see if anyone is selling their Monria apartment, because if you have a Shopkeeper you can place in your apartment, then you're able to sell out of your apartment and I can set up a dedicated forum section for you to list your inventory. We don't sell apartments though, we've only given them away with our events, but we gave the last 5 away with our most recent event, so it would have to be a resident selling.

Kendra likes this.
  3. Drifter007

Drifter007 New Member

Thanks for the feedback and warm welcome :hi. I also posted on PCF to raise my chances of getting a shop. Currently I already own two estates on Monria and am hoping to get a shop as my Christmas present for myself lol. Next year I will be looking for one of those nice VIP apartments you guys have :). If anyone has a shop for sale, let me know. I'd really like to be more connected with this community :cheers2

Kendra likes this.
  4. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

Oh, which estates do you have? If you own a Monria apartment, then you're eligible for free travel during our Friday and Sunday travel schedules. Is your in-game name different than your forum name?

5. Drifter007

Drifter007 New Member

Awsome! :D My in-game name is Bryan Drifter007 Fonseca. Right now I own Cthulhu Towers 1H & Cthylla Towers Shop 2 l Display Area.

6. Drifter007

Drifter007 New Member

B.u.m.p. :djparty

7. Drifter007

Drifter007 New Member

b.u.m.p

I am still interested :hi

8. mastermesh

mastermesh Member

just add shopkeepers to the estates you already got...

9. Drifter007

Drifter007 New Member

I will soon. But I still want a shop :D