Yamabishi Technologies - Shopkeeper Closed Indefinitely / Commons Open

Wren

Shop Owner
Yamabishi Technologies (Ytech) has established its Headquarters on Monria following the recent joint attacks by Cultists and Bot forces at the St. Patrick day festivities held there. Its founder and CEO Wren Yamabishi stated in their opening press holo, "The attacks on Monria should prove to all residences of the universe that the greatest threat to our existence is here on Monria. Bots and Cultists working together are beyond my worst fears.

That is why I have established Ytech to study the threat and develop means using their own technology, both organic and robotic, to repel the threat. Help me spread...spread...NO...stop stop the spread of madness across the universe" <giggles quietly for a few seconds> We are currently offering an assortment of random items collected from all over the universe, but plan to focus our efforts into different offerings at a later date.

*update* 02/02/2021
Ytech Shop on Monria is closed indefinitely. We hope you will visit our new offering that will appear soon on Toulan @ Nahar Towers Floor 7 Booth 13.

This move comes as Ytech in it support of the Toulanian People and Queen Nara positions itself to better serve that community.
Ytech is currently planning to maintain it's presence on Monria, but its HQ will effectively be moved to Toulan in the coming weeks.

We were able to ask Wren a couple questions before he beamed to the Yamato heading to Monria.

Are you leaving Monria?

No, The threat to Monria and the entirety of the universe is as great as it has ever been. Ytech also has current research projects progressing albeit slowly on the moon. I am, however , sure, that my research into the Nawa energy and delving the depths of the Toulanian ruins will provide us with the ability to push the eldritch terrors further back and thus requires my focus.

Can you tell us more about your research?

Sure I would love to... Currently We are studying the blades of Toulan to see if we can replicate their Nawa infusion into......"
<Wren stares off through me into space. He then looks to his left and then to his right and appears to mumbling inaudibly under his breath to himself. He looks back to his left mumbles a little more then his gaze focuses intensely on me before his face softens returning to it normal countenance and he continues.>
...As you can see extremely exciting stuff!

I am sorry could you repeat we didn't catch most of that.

<A concerned look crosses his face.>
My apologies this the second summon and I must be off. Just remember that we still need your help to spr...stop the spread of madness before our reality is torn asunder!"

Shop Keeper Closed​

break-c.png

#monriashopready

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Love it Wren that you included storyline into hosting a shopping mecca, brilliant. I went "stealth editor" and opened up your text a bit to make it easier to read, and removed that we were a Calypso Moon because we aren't. MA answered that question in their Moon-Estate-FAQ when Monria was first offered on auction in 2013. :)

I also made it easier to understand your location. I hope one day the floors will actually be numbered instead of lettered, it confuses people. I'm also going to make that change in the Monria Directory as well.

I wish you the best with this venture, and really looking forward to how you're going to do this with the story.

Love it. :jumpclap

Wren

Shop Owner
Love it Wren that you included storyline into hosting a shopping mecca, brilliant. I went "stealth editor" and opened up your text a bit to make it easier to read, and removed that we were a Calypso Moon because we aren't. MA answered that question in their Moon-Estate-FAQ when Monria was first offered on auction in 2013. :)

I also made it easier to understand your location. I hope one day the floors will actually be numbered instead of lettered, it confuses people. I'm also going to make that change in the Monria Directory as well.

I wish you the best with this venture, and really looking forward to how you're going to do this with the story.

Love it. :jumpclap

Thanks! My grammar has been really off lately...Thanks for the edits. Are you able to fix the header or should I just try again. ^_^;

Top Bottom