Yamabishi Technologies - Shopkeeper Inventory

Discussion in 'Cthylla Tower | Floor 6, Apt 3 | Wren' started by Wren, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Wren

Wren New Member

Yamabishi Technologies (Ytech) has established its Headquarters on Monria following the recent joint attacks by Cultists and Bot forces at the St. Patrick day festivities held there. Its founder and CEO Wren Yamabishi stated in their opening press holo, "The attacks on Monria should prove to all residences of the universe that the greatest threat to our existence is here on Monria. Bots and Cultists working together are beyond my worst fears.

That is why I have established Ytech to study the threat and develop means using their own technology, both organic and robotic, to repel the threat. Help me spread...spread...NO...stop stop the spread of madness across the universe" <giggles quietly for a few seconds> We are currently offering an assortment of random items collected from all over the universe, but plan to focus our efforts into different offerings at a later date.

Please visit us to peruse our goods, check our current project at Cthylla Towers, 6th Floor, Apt 3. We need your help to spr...stop the spread of madness before our reality is torn asunder!"

SHOPKEEPER INVENTORY LIST
    (updated as of 12/5/19)​

@ ( SHOPKEEPER )

* Abrer Laser Sight * Qty 2
    * Ancient Daikiba Strong Pet
    * Falcata
    * Omegaton B101 (L)
    * Ozpyn LR S1X1
    * S.G Takeover Mk1 (L)
    * Skildek Lancehead (L)
    * Sollomate Rubio (L)
    * Starkhov LPR-1 (L)
    * Vumpoor J 4 (L)

BLUEPRINTS

* Attachment Tech Gizmo 2 Blueprint
    * Basic Engine Blueprint
    * Component Widget 2 Blueprint
    * Component Widget 4 Blueprint
    * Component Widget 6 Blueprint
    * Electropositive Connector Blueprint
    * Finder F-101 Blueprint
    * Resource Extractor RE-101 Blueprint

#monriashopready

2. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

Love it Wren that you included storyline into hosting a shopping mecca, brilliant. I went "stealth editor" and opened up your text a bit to make it easier to read, and removed that we were a Calypso Moon because we aren't. MA answered that question in their Moon-Estate-FAQ when Monria was first offered on auction in 2013. :)

I also made it easier to understand your location. I hope one day the floors will actually be numbered instead of lettered, it confuses people. I'm also going to make that change in the Monria Directory as well.

I wish you the best with this venture, and really looking forward to how you're going to do this with the story.

Love it. :jumpclap

John Strike X3 likes this.
  3. Wren

Wren New Member

Thanks! My grammar has been really off lately...Thanks for the edits. Are you able to fix the header or should I just try again. ^_^;