Yamato and Crew in mysteries of space...(part I)

John Strike X3

There is always something strange, mysterious or funny happening around Yamato and its crew in space.

With latest bug with textures and clothes we ended up with loads of fun and laughter on Friday Free for all scheduled warp. Here is part of it and i loved some comments so will quite them :D

b86745a7ee.jpg

In picture above is shown official crew uniform for warp flights. Nah just joking :p

[Deathsfear]: field journal Day 233: Our Fleet Manager has finally gone nuts and decided to go pantsless at the CC, nobody wants to go into the CC.

[Dragus Nova Starshine] : .....unfortunatle glare from blindingly pale legs causes us poor aim and we now are burning through welding wire to seal the breeach

[Monria Fleet Manager] : Ant? I am warping pantless
[Dragus Nova Starshine] : covers eyees....oyyy
[Anhithe] : what!

With me at pilot seat, not sleeping more than 24 hrs and all this fun going on, getting blinded by the mysterious blinding glow at CC i am surprised that we actually managed to pull those warps somewhat on time lol.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
OMG Strike --> when I said have fun, I had no clue what was about to happen. It's bad enough I have to inhabit a male body twice a week, so after the VU and the MFM ending up pantsless, there was no way I was going to change that. I was going to take every advantage possible to throw the crew off. The fact that I surprised the boss is priceless. :D

I can tell you that flying with Yamato's official crew (TKoE) there's never a dull moment, but then it's the additional guests that add the frosting on the cake. Not pointing any fingers though (--> Sidekick, KrazySmitty, Deathsfear and the lot of you). It's two days out of the week I really look forward to because it's such crazy fun.

Great job here Strike --> I'm on my way to read part 2, and I love that you add part of the chat, it really makes it. :thumbsup

I have a feeling I'm going to have to make you a picture storytelling sub-section of your own. :clap

John Strike X3

Great job here Strike --> I'm on my way to read part 2, and I love that you add part of the chat, it really makes it. :thumbsup

I have a feeling I'm going to have to make you a picture storytelling sub-section of your own. :clap

Ty Shade glad u liked it :)

@Dark Moon Enigma Would be neat to have all parts at one place like sub topics :) There is always something going on and am sure more parts will come as time goes by :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Top Bottom