Yog sothoth

Superraine raine r456

Saw on entropedia about a maturity of yog called sothoth. Been all over every inch of monria and never seen one. Is this an event mob that was used once in the past or will it exist in the future? Thanks

Reactions: Izz

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Do you have a link to what you saw on the internet, because I'm not familiar with this at all. I don't know if it's a boss creature, or something that was spawned for a particular event, or what, and I'm not sure if Ant knows either.

Provide the link please and we can go from there.

Thanks

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thanks for sharing that Raine. I haven't seen anything like that on the Moon since I've been roaming around, but perhaps since it's a Level 19, maybe it's a boss mob that comes out once in a while, I don't know.

Could be Ant knows something about this, so we'll wait for him to respond.

Interesting though, because it fits in with my storyline, and most recently in Episode 5 where I introduced Yog-Sothoth and who/what he is, as well as a bit of lineage that was spawned.

Hmmm --> must talk to Ant about this. :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Yep the Sothoth is a boss mob and is very rare, it has been known to come out at events more frequently though and is rumored to be fond of Guinness..

Well that solves the problem right there --> bring Guinness --> I'll stock the Dark Moon Pub at the penthouse! :D

Hitman

Hi Monrians.Yes i can confirm the lvl 19 boss is spawning.Iv killed it a few times since iv started to skill on monria as long as i can.Pm me and i will take you the spawn area. In game name - Im Hitman guys.

Im not hard to find cos im mostly swunting the yogs at cave tp 3 and in a blue suit.

Some call me the blue man.:p

lets find it and HOF :)

Top Bottom