yogs are low lv but idc i love there globals :P 2.5k/10K atm :D

BJ4RN3

10438169_281767352005646_3947282710562812103_n.jpg

PhoenixX

My wife globalled on those too; ive yet to hit globals on anything but mining, which oddly enough is lower than my weapon skill. But then; I have gotten more then 10 ped yog loot without a global announcement. (got a 20ped chip one time) wonder what factors go into getting an "advertised" hunting global.

BJ4RN3

My wife globalled on those too; ive yet to hit globals on anything but mining, which oddly enough is lower than my weapon skill. But then; I have gotten more then 10 ped yog loot without a global announcement. (got a 20ped chip one time) wonder what factors go into getting an "advertised" hunting global.
hehe wel you wil get yours some time :p iv already got like +16 on these.

John Rayne Rambo

I just dont understand my lack of luck,I have yet to even get a global or anything in the game,,Wish the shog's would give out globals like the Lvl4 Odium the desecrator and inchoate shaepless, it seems every time i go out hunting i dont even break even at times..lost 32 ped on a 50 ped run with roughly 18 in returns. dont matter if i go eco on the higher ones but higher the mobs the less eco the game becomes ^_^..how much ped are you using for hunting runs? not sure if i should just go out on a 100 ped run and try my luck but unfortunately im not counting on any profit.always happens.
lol..dont matter what mob i hunt even on calypso. iv read to many guides to understand that if a mob is not giving enough returns to move location towards another mob.since the mobs on monria are spread apart im killing everything usually at the main crater since i cant kill the lvl 18 bosses or the lvl 7 cultist yet...starting out is a pain>.<
fortunate for myself to make a profit is to continue to hunt those low lvl shogs and sell the returns..only way i kno to make a better profit since my luck is rather sour...this weeks been the worse for me..........but then i know in back of my head il get that 1 hof eventually..
grats on your luck.

BJ4RN3

well first steps are damn hard i know but i always hunt with 60ped and aim for 70ped with decay so yea. some days can be really bad i know i only had my first yog global at +500 kills but after that it went kinda average. But if ya use the same gun like i use in the screenshot it easy but just don't wear armour i weard it because i was mining and was clearing a spot to mine and in cash a vermin wanned to attack me it would take a little longer so i could still drop a probe. but yea just 60ped run and same gun like me should do the job buddy. Post the first global you get on the forum im looking forward to it ;)

John Rayne Rambo

well first steps are damn hard i know but i always hunt with 60ped and aim for 70ped with decay so yea. some days can be really bad i know i only had my first yog global at +500 kills but after that it went kinda average. But if ya use the same gun like i use in the screenshot it easy but just don't wear armour i weard it because i was mining and was clearing a spot to mine and in cash a vermin wanned to attack me it would take a little longer so i could still drop a probe. but yea just 60ped run and same gun like me should do the job buddy. Post the first global you get on the forum im looking forward to it ;)

thanks for the reply,,very very funny tho,couple hours prior to me posting that first post i got 3 globals from the lvl 4 shapless shog boss lol..been getting them more often i noticed, use to run 20 ped runs but been able to do 50 ped runs,^_^ felt really great il post the pics lol..other pics uploaded is what i got threw the rest of the week,,on and off when i was on monria hunting,,,,,stilll unable to get a glob on calypso...eh think il only do the gauntlet stage 1 and 2 if i want to hunt on calypso from now on. so far monria is the only planet so far thats been pretty good to me..my wonderfull home planet

Last edited:
Top Bottom