Monria 2017 | St Patrick's Day (blow your mind) Event

Discussion in 'Monria Official Events' started by DarkMoonEnigma, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Pusherman

Pusherman A Mooner Staff Member Moderator

Grab the gamercon app :)

2. Maximus Cashicus

Maximus Cashicus Well-Known Member MVST Member

It was in the gamercon app, and god help us if pusher figures how To push the slider to the right on Vegas lol

I got crafting lessons this weekend :)

Kendra, DarkMoonEnigma and Pusherman like this.
  3. Noz

Noz Well-Known Member Monria Yamato Pilot MVST Member MNAT Staff

Due to server issues on the cyrene space server, the Yamato reverted to its usual schedule and Cyrene had to be missed from the schedule. These issues were beyond our control but we apologise if this caused anyone any inconvenience.

There were multiple reports of problems on that server from reliable sources.

4. Anny

Anny Active Member MVST Member MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team

Hi there
    @Dark Moon Enigma, it was an amazing Event and a pleasure to give my small help
    ... and yes we will have a movie, unfortunately will take a couple of days. But while we wait...

Massacre Hill

St Patricks Event Photo 8.png St Patricks Event Photo 9.png St Patricks Event Photo 10.png St Patricks Event Photo 11.png St Patricks Event Photo 12.png

1st Boxing Event
    St Patricks Event Photo 13.png St Patricks Event Photo 14.png

5. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

Awesome photos there Anny, love them, you really have an eye for composition. :aok

And a MOVIE ... :shock ... I know what your movies are like and I can't WAIT.

OMG ... I am too excited right now, but please, take your time because I know how much work is involved in putting a video together, and I am nowhere near the level you are with movie making, and that's why I'm so excited. :D

6. Sholle Von Cartiz

Sholle Von Cartiz Well-Known Member

amazing screenshots Anny! espacialy the pic #5.... bold guy in Knight Armor fighting Shub :) .... that's ME! ;)

also would like to give big rep to DME! she was fabulous with all organization and coordination of event!
    Ant and rest of Monria stuff.. awesome job guys!

I enjoyed the 2 days a lot! I did some mining, hunting with soc and it was fun fun fun!
    :bronco

ohhh and wining 2nd place in Irish Fashion Contest ... that was HELLOOO YEY! :)

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  7. Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde Moon Manager Staff Member Moderator Shop Owner Monria Media Team

119 Shared loot globals

Ok, my head hurts but I think I have the data all counted! Will pass it over to DM to prettify!

8. twiztedjoker

twiztedjoker Member

WOOHOOOOOO EXCITED

9. Woulfear Runt

Woulfear Runt Active Member

TY Ant...you so nice : )

10. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

I have arisen from the deep dark abyss ... at least that's where it felt like I was. I went to bed at 8pm my time (-4) because the results weren't ready yet in hopes that I would get a bit of sleep and wake up in the wee hours of the morning to see if Ant had finished the head-splitting job of going through all that data ... and he did. :D

So I am here to work on the results thread, but I can tell you that just looking at the spread sheet that Ant prepared makes me think about my Keurig and the thought of needing reinforcement. :eek:

This will take me a little while to do this, but hang in there and it will be posted as quickly as I can get it done. I will also be giving you guys the link to the spread sheet data so that you can see everything, which is what I do for each event.

I'll check for posts in between to see if I need to address anything ... be back with the results soon.

11. Pusherman

Someone contacted me to say that everyone on the monria stand was really friendly and extremely helpful - just reiterating the word "EVERYBODY" does include me.

12. DarkMoonEnigma

Is this the RL version of the virtual brother's one-upmanship? ... is there a steak dinner involved? :D

13. Pusherman

Just doing my bit :)

14. DarkMoonEnigma

Well, your bit is always amazing to me, so thank you for your "bit" in our team efforts to CRUSH IT.

Kendra and Pusherman like this.
  15. Maximus Cashicus

Well you were really helpful, was it a sign-up Pusher?

Kendra and DarkMoonEnigma like this.
  16. Pusherman

It will be 0.o told him to shout out when he gets in

17. Maximus Cashicus

Brilliant, good man!

Kendra likes this.
  18. Coachman

Coachman New Member

Event was so nice so I decided to stay a little longer

//Coach

19. DarkMoonEnigma

COACH ... it was SO nice to see you and Lars and other CRT soc members after all this time. I love you guys BIG time, and miss the fun we used to have in the "old days" when we were young and full of piss and vinegar ... oh wait ... we STILL are and just doing it on a grander scale now. :p

I'm still pulling together the event results thread, and when I'm done and get it published, everyone will know why it took me so long. Sometimes Ant's hair-brain ideas make more work for us. :D

Hope to catch up to you and the others because I promised you a ride home on the Turtle, and if any of you are still around after I get out from under all this data, then I will gladly do that. :)

LOVE your avatar photo Coach. :aok

Kendra and Maximus Cashicus like this.
  20. Coachman

Coachman New Member

No worries DME. I will be around until at least next weekend. Mainly due to that I don't have access to EU during the weeks when I'm out commissioning industrial projects.

// Hugs Coach+Dolly :D

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.