Never let them see you sweat ---

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Sweating would seem to be a rather mundane, boring and necessary evil for a newbie, but the Cthulhu dark energy in the Monria caves adds an element of neuron contagiousness (<--- I just made that up). That's exactly what Cthulhu wants to happen, non-stop neuro chit-chat that drives a person up a cave wall. He's stealth in seeping into your otherwise normal goings on, and at the point you start feeling a bit out of sorts, it's already too late. :p

Here is proof of my second sweat circle where I finally accumulated the rest of the 1000 bottles of vibrant sweat that Sluggo would take off my hands for 2 ped. He does that with anyone in the sweat circles if they want to sell it. He's generally the one who initiates the sweat circles, so I'm thinking he and Cthulhu are in cahoots together and there's some kind of pay-off. I think further investigation is warranted.

The sweaters of the night are listed at the bottom of the snapshot in the order they appear from left to right. Unfortunately, our lovely Nabu (awesome outfit there girlfriend) left before I was coherent enough to capture her in our gathering. However, based on someone's fashion statement, she would have done well to overshadow the not-so-subtle (and not working) attempt at diverting attention from other known regions with the Christmas hat.

Sweat diversion is not a skill profession. :rolleyes:

The sweat circles are really a nice way to have some down time, especially if you've had a rough day, but down time is relevant, and I suppose some would rather hammer away at a poor Yog (love those creatures) than sweat it. Nonetheless, the company is always good, the chat is ---- always good :D, and you're adding to your skills while collecting a few bottles of sweat to sell to Cthulhu's Agent of Nonsense.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE

SecondSweatCircle-122415.png

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
yes we had a real nice group going there last night, a lot of fun too and some good chat. That's one thing that many people tend to miss about games such as this, It's not always about the grind, gotta hammer this mission out, gotta slam that mission down, gotta grind x of these out. Take some time to socialize and just kick back a bit. You don't HAVE to be spending ped to have fun really. Go chat with friends or whatever.

Hell, those of you who have relatives in different countries, phone calls can get EXPENSIVE. Tell them to join EU and you can get together in a room and sweat while you chat with each other on MA's dime. While it's not exactly like being there with the person in real life, a persons 'toon' has enough emotions and emit commands that it can be almost like being with them..... just saying.

sluggo

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Hell, those of you who have relatives in different countries, phone calls can get EXPENSIVE. Tell them to join EU and you can get together in a room and sweat while you chat with each other on MA's dime. While it's not exactly like being there with the person in real life, a persons 'toon' has enough emotions and emit commands that it can be almost like being with them..... just saying.

cool Idea :)

Top Bottom