VU 23.4 | Church of the Elder Gods

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
We hear you, and others, loud and clear regarding combining the Elder Gods Robe with the Elder Gods Suit and the Shub Spine, but unfortunately we have to work within the confines of MA's system regarding what slot on the avatar items are assigned by the system.

You can wear the Shub Spine with either the Elder Gods Robe or Elder Gods Suit, and you can also wear either with armor. However, the armor helmet will override the hood on the Elder Gods Robe.

There are restrictions as well that we have to adhere to, but you know that where we have more flexibility, we will explore that for the most optimum outcome.

Thanks for your comments Draniie. 🙂

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I updated the first post with a couple more comments about the Elder Tributes and repeatable hunting and mining missions for clarity, and added the 3 Mawlood Graduate (L) item info screens since the weapon was discovered.

sancho

I speak with Valeria on Dsec9 and Thana on Toulan and just got two missions DSEC Christmass Gift and Toulan Christmass Gift. Both are active now. They gave me nothing. What I need to do?

4c26e-clip-224kb.jpg

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
You don't do anything, those are not Christmas missions, they're a buff gift, and each one gives different buffs. Look in your inventory, they should be there behind one of the tabs, I forget which one.

sancho

In my Items on account site doesn't found neither Red Buff Cracker no Green Buff Cracker. Same in log files. On any reason they doesn't gave me gifts. Think it's a bug.

UPD. Idk how it's work but after tp to Monria and then tp to Pyramid in DSEC9 I got both Red and Green Buff Crackers.

And one moment - when i tried to get gifts on Toulan I has in my inventory more then 200 items. I think it was a problem - I can not get items from npc with overloaded inventory. After that I moved to Monria with Yamato without relog. Then I emptied my inventory and tried with Valeria. But maybe still has a problem. And only after relog I finally got gifts.

Last edited:
We hear you, and others, loud and clear regarding combining the Elder Gods Robe with the Elder Gods Suit and the Shub Spine, but unfortunately we have to work within the confines of MA's system regarding what slot on the avatar items are assigned by the system.

You can wear the Shub Spine with either the Elder Gods Robe or Elder Gods Suit, and you can also wear either with armor. However, the armor helmet will override the hood on the Elder Gods Robe.

There are restrictions as well that we have to adhere to, but you know that where we have more flexibility, we will explore that for the most optimum outcome.

Thanks for your comments Draniie. 🙂
Oh of course, I'm not blaming you all at all, I know this is a Mindark thing, especially with their buff system being EXTREMELY busted right now, but this update is insanely encouraging and very excited to see more =D

Top Bottom