CUHOF instances alarming bug

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Hellow,

HOw exiting are those little instances to run!! I feel very exited about it :p

Though, be aware - theres a big trouble here.

Each participant need to craft and use a key - But we are mixed randomly and share the loots

Hmmmmmm - we all pay the key but loot is point based? i call this a bug that need a fix, or is it intentional?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here the scenario tonight:

I was in team with Miles, running twice the begginer instance. We were in team, we went in, all was good.

Then, still in same team, i tell him i try the CUHOF01 key i crafted to see if he jumps with me as a team member.
toulan bug.jpg

And this is where i landed
toulanbug2.jpg

Mr.C was well advanced in his instance, i had to catch up - i was sorry and told him we should try to go to the end shooting the stuffs, to see what happens in the end, with the loots from the chests.
toulanbug3.jpg

Yip.... Im sorry MrC. but i shot - so i have to pinch in your loots you planned to get - as you crafted the key just like me.

So, we both craft the key - land in a nearly finished area, spoil someone else instance, pinch their loot?
:confused:

Ok i gave back his loots to MrC. - and we exit the instance
toulanbug 4.jpg

Now each key allow 3 try in instances - Mr.C went in his 3rd try, i want to try my 2nd go. Lets see what happens
toulanbug 5.jpg

And........................

Last edited:

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
toulanbug 6.jpg

OH! Mr.C. !! Well i like you, but its not like i missed you already,,, Plus im still in team with Miles.. oh my, really?

So Ok, Mr.C. - This time you shoot all - i stay behind, i do nothing, and i stay away so i dont even heal.

Arrived at the chest room ...
toulanbug 7.jpg

OH! Mr . C loot all, i get nothing....

So if i join an instance, starting from the beggining, where someone is at the boos, kill it, i dont have the time to do anything, i get nothing, and waste a key attempt?

Hmmmmm....

Please let me know if i am wrong, but..
- shared loots in a instance we individually join
- loot shared regarding points accumulated
- chance to join at any stage of the instance
- each participant need a valid key
- teaming is non considered

Ew i hate to team - but if i solo the instance, which id be happy to do, but knowing anyone can join at anytime, im not happy happy...

Please Mohammed, can you enlight us on this poiints?

I have the full 2 instances in video - if needed, will take ages to upload but i can work this out.

Thanks a lot,
E-

Last edited:

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
If the 5 Cuhof caves (not the beginner cave), are all supposed to be run solo, will we be getting team versions of the caves later?

(I assume Eleni's report is a bug)

Thanks,
Miles

Me Really Never

you guys also experiencing roughly 60-65 ped cost per cuhof 1 instance and an average of 35-45 ped back? if there is no UL gear to loot from it there is not really a point in doing them if the returns are that low :O

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
you guys also experiencing roughly 60-65 ped cost per cuhof 1 instance and an average of 35-45 ped back? if there is no UL gear to loot from it there is not really a point in doing them if the returns are that low :O

I didnt look into the cost/return because i dont really care of this, but:

Considering mining sunburst stones for the recipe, which are:
-Pretty high TT/low amount of stones per find (a V find sunburst allow me 2 clicks on key)
-High rate conversion into ingots (7 sunburst stones for 1 ingot) - 2 ingots required

I would assume mining run + crafting at 30% sucess and a return (14PED for 4000 points as i recall - 18.000 points per instance - 3 runs per key)

The run is sure negative

But this is not the point, Toulan just implanted this instances, its in my opinion an amazing step in Toulan developement, which will require many baby steps itself.

We are not Arkadia, with a high population, skilled miners, skilled crafters.

And assume that this is the beggining aka CUHOF01 will lead to loot CUHOF02 03 04 05 BPs+parts by crafting the keys and possibly having rare loot in chests - HERE becomes the big deal
IF implanted, of course (Khaffash Plushie i miss you still :rolleyes:)

So in big lines, as for the rest of Toulan, we are "testing" - Dont expect massive rewards for now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the thread which is about the "suspected" instance bug please :eek:.

Me Really Never

well you are sure right and it is a nice step of development... though the economic point of view should still be important... not everyone can spend 10$ to safely lose for one hour of entertainment...
its a good thing for the miners though!

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
well you are sure right and it is a nice step of development... though the economic point of view should still be important... not everyone can spend 10$ to safely lose for one hour of entertainment...
its a good thing for the miners though!

Hope you dont mind, i created a general instances thread HERE where i explained my point of view.

We can also go deeper in instances tests/returns/loots there, as i sure will run them for a while :p

Be safe,
E-

Mohammed|Beladcom

Beladcom Official
Confirming that this is indeed a bug, with the Solo attempts mission sending multiple avatars to the same instance.

We have temporarily turned off the (CUHOF 01 to 05 attempts missions) at NPC Yasmina , the issue is fixed for the upcoming patch next week.

The correct design of these Solo attempts missions is to have a Solo experience with multiple attempts per key.

Accessing the CUHOF doors directly, by creating team, is functioning correctly and isn't effected by this issue, and all doors can directly be run as a team.

For any players who faced the issue of "Solo attempts mission" and found themselves sharing their instance and loot with others inside, you can file a support case to be endorsed with the key.

Sorry for the inconvenience, the patch is coming soon with the fix.

Thanks Eleni and everyone for the constant highly valued feedback, keep it coming!

Last edited:

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Thank you Mohammed for your quick answer and reactivity.

So, NPC Yasmina is definitly SOLO and throught the door is TEAM, thank you for confirming, this is good to know. :eek:

Top Bottom