A new place to share your experiences creatively.

Discussion in 'Creative Corner | General Discussion' started by DarkMoonEnigma, Dec 12, 2015.

1. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

Kendra started a thread in the mining area under Monria Talk about a casual day mining, and it inspired me to actually create a section at the forum where we can all share our adventures more creatively if we're so inclined. I like how she made it fun with pictures and a little story to go with it. I think this is a fun way of sharing our adventures while engaged and exploring Monria.

"A casual days mining on Monria :) or was it?" by Kendra is in the Player Experience - Storytelling section of this new category. I also created a sub-section called Player Experience - Snapshots and Player Experience - Videos for those who want to get creative with sight and sound.

Thank you Kendra for your inspiration. I think this is going to be something fun. :D

sidekick069 and toecutter like this.