Away/Holiday/other

Discussion in 'Monria Hub | Floor 2, Shop 1 | Sith Meister' started by Sith Meister, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Sith Meister

Sith Meister Shop Owner Shop Owner Monria Yamato Pilot MCAT Team Member

I am adding this as I have some holidays coming up with work and personal and I will be away and not be able to get online at all.

Gunvald of Monria likes this.
  2. Sith Meister

I am away at the minute due to internet problems. Our internet cuts out at random times so I cannot do much at all. I will try and log in and sort the shop as soon as I can but until it is fixed I am just getting more and more frustrated at trying.

I am still fully committed to the shop even though I know it looks like I haven't been on for a while. This is due to the problems we are having with the internet. Please bare with me as it is really annoying especially when I need it to do my coursework for my exams. Luckily I was able to get websites up and leave them there to work from.

Sorry for this, I hope it gets sorted as soon as possible.

Cheers

Sith

Gunvald of Monria likes this.
  3. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

Best of luck with everything Sith, and I hope it gets sorted soon. I can only imagine how frustrating it is. Let us know if there's anything on our end we can help with.

4. Sith Meister

Thankyou I wish there was something you could do. A 30mb update just took 4 hours and now I have a 300mb update as well.

At this rate I will be back for christmas lol.

5. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

Well, you know you're going to be missed BIG time, as well as Count and Bella if they're having issues too. You guys contribute a lot to Monria as a family and is invaluable to the community.

Hurry back, dammit. I'm sending out an SOS, that's all there is too it. :sos

6. Sith Meister

Away on holiday with work. Back friday evening and back fully sunday 7th july

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.
  7. Sith Meister

Apologies I am still afk, after the holiday x 2 my exam came up really fast and really needed to make sure I know my stuff. Life events just pop up out of no where and your always behind. I will get back on track I promise but need to make sure I am in top shape for tomorrow :)

On a side note the internet seems great just not using it as much.

Cheers
    Sith

ps just seen the event, I will fix the shop before the event starts.

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.
  8. Sith Meister

Due to work I am behind on re-stocking. I will get back as soon as I can. I may be able to log on and get a couple things in place before I can re stock fully.