DME Surfs the West Crater

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
After activating the usage of vehicles in the 3 craters, it's been non-stop fun, and the possibilities for craziness is unlimited as I have seen from our resident lunartics and guests. I decided to surf the West Crater on my hover board to see how it would handle over hill and dale, and how high I could get up the sides of the crater, but I'm not done with that yet, there will be more trials.

This video is not edited at all, and I found a piece of music that fit the length with a fade out at the end while I brought the hover board in for a landing at the TP. However, there is a bit of hesitation in various parts of the video that looks like perhaps quick rubberbanding but nothing critical. The hover board travels at a great speed, and the speed of the video was not altered either.

I really love that we can play with vehicles. However, we have enabled a few peeping toms outside the towers and the Hub.

Rosa, I think you should post your 2 photos, they are hilarious, especially the second.

I'll be testing out the other 2 craters too. :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
One minute you were there, the next I was spitting a mouthful of moondust that was left in your wake lol

We'll have to give it another go Max, and maybe do the other craters with the different terrain and mobs. As fast as the hover boards go, I don't think a mob will knock us off the boards unless we stop or run into something and have to maneuver our way out of it. I absolutely love taking the hover board out, it's a blast.

I am now envisioning an aerial hover board race track. :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Ever since we activated vehicles on the Moon and I took the hover board out for a spin, my purple matter has been in overload thinking about possibilities ... impossible or otherwise. :D

BelievingInImpossibleThings.jpg

Top Bottom