Fun on Toulan, find the hidden item and replace it then post what it was

Cool FIre

Okay, on first arrival on Toulan several days ago, none of the mission brokers were speaking to me so mrs cool fire and I headed off to explore and just now made it back to the citadel to run the missions. As I was doing the missions I ran across a hidden item.
It was one pec. I picked it up and replaced it with an item of my own.

Now your mission should you chose to undertake it, is to find my hidden item and replace it with one of your own. then post here what my hidden item was.

1. hidden pec
2. hidden ???

To start you on your quest I can say I found my hidden item in Guardian City. Good Luck.

...this message will self destruct in some far distant time

Sunsout Gunsout

:D

When I get back to Toulan, be sure to check behind plants or rocks or buildings in noob areas...

Been on RT lately and dropped quite a few noob guns around lagoon in hidden spots. They all seem to have been found rather quickly.

On Caly, I usually just drop weird worthless stuff like skeleton gold or heads, because its fun to see people arguing about what their discovery is worth, especially when there is no mu data that some worthless items that can't be sold on au have...but on new planets, or unpopulated planets, the gifts get a lot more useful and it is a lot of fun watching avatars find stuff.

I have left a few small offerings on Toulan so far in front of a few statues in an attempt to please the Gods, but eh, loot was the same :)

Top Bottom