Fun With Snoopy & The Peanuts Gang

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DarkMoonEnigma, May 3, 2016.

1. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

Whenever it moves me, I'm going to be adding a Peanuts graphic to this thread. Depending on what mood I'm in, it will always come with a message. I'm a huge Snoopy fan, but I enjoy the whole Peanuts gang, so they will all have a place in this collage of what does she mean by that thread. :D

If you want to share a message of your own, then join me. :)

52f29ff8858c815a3258205117ba1640.png

2. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

I've been lax in posting my Peanuts Gang entries, so I'm going to try to keep up with this because I love the Peanuts Gang, and especially Lucy and Snoopy. Lucy because she's a head shrinker, and Snoopy because he's lovable.

22f6b5be9be4c474e00490c5df612c81.jpg _______ f5b9b9472236f4f721129ea4f3f01c2e.jpg

3. DarkMoonEnigma

Sometimes I lose a bit of focus because I get caught up in the nooks and crannies along the way, but that's not always a bad thing, and I've met some incredible people who have been supportive in this amazing race I think I'm running. I used to travel at the speed of MachStar9 with my hair on fire, but now I've been given the opportunity to shift gears and see just how many G's I can pull. It's a race because there's so much I want to accomplish for the community.

I'm pushing the envelope, and I have Ant to thank for such freedom. I'm running the race, but you're welcome to join.

4205832d317273fc664c2cfeb054f46f.jpg ______ a84e8df1908e0e7e3a1c3e40a42b8666.jpg

4. DarkMoonEnigma

5. DarkMoonEnigma

6. Kendra

Kendra Moon Marketer and Virtual shopper Staff Member Moderator Official Moon Shopper Monria Media Team

7. StarDrifter

StarDrifter Simple, yet Significant

8. DarkMoonEnigma

9. StarDrifter

StarDrifter Simple, yet Significant

Saw this tonight.....
    image.jpeg

10. Maximus Cashicus

Maximus Cashicus Well-Known Member

It's both funny and sad at the same time

Kendra and StarDrifter like this.
  11. DarkMoonEnigma