Hello Monria from the Soul

Discussion in 'New to the Forum? -- Say Hello!' started by Soul, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Soul

Soul New Member

great to finally organise forum on Monria..ty DarkMoonEnigma for showing the ropes in here..and yes i hope to come by and see all the irish antic's i keep hearing about rofl..and join the fun hunting and being merry...
    Living on RT can be hectic as a crafter and looking after the RT apartment/Museum @ The U Apartment 1B Tangerine....where i live..

Look me up sometime if u come over or just view the 410 items in the Museum :aok
    or just say hi when u see me laying in the parade street passed out on the weekend :toast

2. Eric Shade Avenged

Eric Shade Avenged Monria Space Travel Program Manager Shop Owner Monria Yamato Pilot

Looking forward to seeing ya on Monria, Soul :)

3. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

Nice to have you at the forum Soul ... hope to see you this weekend at the event. :)

4. Kingu

Kingu Well-Known Member Volunteer Mentor Monria Yamato Pilot MCAT Team Member

here is the carrot Soul :p I have 1 SPD 2018 poster.. Now you have start of Monria collection and a reason to drop by for the weekend :)

Cheers m8