MBP | General Information

Discussion in 'MBP | General Discussion' started by DarkMoonEnigma, Nov 1, 2016.

1. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Chief Fun Officer Monria Media Team

The Monrian Born Program is a community initiative that became effective as of Nov 1st, 2016 and content will continue to be added to this section of the forum in an effort to support our Monrian Born.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the appropriate thread if it applies, or you can post in the General Discussion area.

We will continue to build upon this program with a focus on guiding our Monrian Born through their Entropia Universe experiences and giving them every resource possible to help their personal efforts.

We appreciate very much the members of our community who tirelessly assist our MBs in their quest to learn through answering their questions in Monria chat in the game, and actually walking them through some experiences if they should be having any difficulties. This effort is invaluable to us, and it speaks volumes with regard to just how amazing our growing community is, as well as the calibre of genuine support offered.

Thank You :)

Levi and Kendra like this.
  2. Kendra

Kendra Moon Marketer and Virtual shopper Staff Member Moderator Official Moon Shopper Monria Media Team

I love this program @Dark Moon Enigma and the huge amount of effort you have put into getting it right for our new players as well as our seasoned ones.:aok

It is so important to create a positive, safe and welcoming environment for new players given the huge learning curve in Entropia, while coming up with so many fun events for all levels of players, that it seems an insurmountable task, yet you continue to achieve high standards in both areas. You work tirelessly on all aspects of our community, and I am very proud to be learning from the best. :cheer

When I grow up I want to be just like you :D

Respect:peace

Cod4, Levi and DarkMoonEnigma like this.
  3. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Chief Fun Officer Monria Media Team

I think I have finally recovered after almost a 24 hr day completely immersed in the Monrian Born Program, and want to thank you very much for your kind words. It means a lot that what is developed and presented to the community is not only something that will provide a benefit, but also present enjoyable and rewarding opportunities.

The Monrian Born Program was definitely a team effort between Monria Staff and Rosa and Raine who are now managing this program for us. They gave a great deal of time and effort to this project as well, including developing a draft of the new Guide to Choosing a Mentor. Their continued generous support of time and effort is greatly appreciated.

I am also happy to report that MA's EU News guy gave this program a bit more exposure in his news report this week on their EU Facebook page, so that was a nice surprise to see today.

They are very supportive of what we do on Monria.

We have been at this for almost a year, and we have learned quite a bit through our experiences with regard to what works and what we still need to tweak, but in the process, we have had a great deal of fun too.

It will be fun to work with the Raines on this new MBP program, as well as those who join us as volunteer support team and Mentors, because this is now a group effort to support our Monrian Born.

Let's have some fun. :clap

Love you lots Kendra, and thank you for being a cool part of this team. :groupdance

Kendra likes this.
  4. Xilyon

Xilyon New Member

where can i find Dark Moon Enygma? i can see him on avatar list to add as friend

5. DarkMoonEnigma

I am in the game right now and will be at DSEC Forensics in a minute ... and I am a "she" :)

Leshrac KAINE Necros and Xilyon like this.