Monria 20 Tickets Event

Discussion in 'Monria Official Events' started by DarkMoonEnigma, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Superraine raine r456

Superraine raine r456 Well-Known Member

Congratz to all the winners so far. Great event. :thumbsup. Rare loots for me tend to pop up when i least expect it. Experience has taught me if im trying to loot something rare i never get it but if im having fun enjoying the hunt then it usually makes me jump lol. Have fun out there everyone. Wish the best of luck to everyone.:clap

2. Miru

Miru New Member

Perfect idea with tickets. Very interesting hunt :thumbsup

3. Eleni Von Estlla

Eleni Von Estlla Well-Known Member

Theres still time to grab one Miru :p

4. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

Welcome to the Monria forum Miru, and I LOVE your avatar photo. :thumbsup

And yes, there are still a few tickets left. :clap

Miru, StarDrifter and sidekick069 like this.
  5. KMax

KMax New Member

Tickets in loot, that is just a myth :D

My society mate was spreading a tale about winning a ticket and getting an Aakas Fire Dagger. I've been grinding for weeks up there and I ain't seen no tickets :p

Seriously I like the rare in any loot on any mob it makes it kind of fair game for anyone to loot one. Pillzy I'm in your game at attempting to win a ticket, tried hard but never seem to loot one. GL everyone, I took a short break from the nightly grind and if there are tickets still there this weekend I probably be back up there grinding away again.

6. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

At this moment, there are 4 tickets left, and one of them is an apartment. :D

Good Luck to everyone discovering the remaining treasures. :thumbsup

7. New York Rose

New York Rose Well-Known Member

Congratulations Bluu on discovering prize ticket #8!!! Gratz! :clap:ecstatic:

8. DarkMoonEnigma

OMG --> I can't believe he finally did it. I'll update the original post now.

Congratulations bluu. :clap

9. Hovno

Hovno Active Member Volunteer Mentor MNAT Staff

I've posted before on this thread, but felt like adding some things I've been talking about with folks in game:

First, I think the concept of a 100% random contest sets a new standard in this game. So many other events either directly cater to, or are essentially hijacked by high level players, and it can be frustrating for new or less established players to feel like they can be involved..so it's refreshing to see a truly level playing field that gives an equal chance to absolutely everyone. I hope to see more stuff like this soon!

I've also really enjoyed how the community has come together on Monria in recent weeks. Granted, I'm new to all of this, but even since I got involved here I've seen it grow quite a bit: everyone has been really supportive, whether they are a seasoned veteran or a day one (ok, maybe day two :) ) rookie. The general positive vibe, random dance parties, and occasional silliness are things that tend to be missing in other parts of the game. Can't wait to see what's next!

Finally...just want to congratulate everyone that's gotten a ticket (yes, even you Bluu :p ), and good luck to everyone still hunting!

10. DarkMoonEnigma

Thank you for that Hovno, feedback like that means a lot. If people haven't figured it out yet, the Monria Team is genuinely about the community, and we're continually finding innovative ways to make it work for everyone. We like fun and being as silly as the next person, but I guess everyone has seen that in the game already. :D

Ever since taking over the Moon a little over 4 months ago, we've been pleasantly surprised with how many have embraced Monria and have been supportive of our efforts. The community means a great deal to us, which is why we want to continue building on the already established partnership we have in creating a community-centric environment. Meaning, we want to know what is important to our Moon community in the way of what works, what doesn't work, what the needs and wants are, and how we can develop a good strategy for achieving as much of it as possible.

I think everyone understands that it can't all happen overnight, so the patience the community has shown us as well is much appreciated. We will always be as present as possible, and will always let you know we're listening. Please continue to use the Suggestions section at the forum to share your ideas and feedback. We have a working list, and we've already done one poll with regard to what the community felt was priority.

With regard to events, we are always thinking in terms of what would make it interesting and fun for everyone, but also for all levels of players to participate. There may be times when we sort that out differently, but there will always be something for everyone. The 20 Tickets event was Anhithe's brilliant brainstorm, and it's not a one-time event. We just need to be timely and creative, so you can expect more fun like this in the future.

That's why we require tickets to be returned.

We'll continue to set priorities in partnership with the community, but also work on new ideas to mix it up. :)

11. DarkMoonEnigma

First post has been updated with the most recent winner of prize ticket #13.

sidekick069 likes this.
  12. DarkMoonEnigma

Updated the original post with the person who discovered prize ticket #18. Only ticket #7 is left to discover.

sidekick069 and toecutter like this.
  13. Kendra

Kendra Moon Marketer and Virtual shopper Staff Member Moderator Official Moon Shopper Monria Media Team

:ecstatic:Oh my oh my oh my:ecstatic:

ONLY 1 TICKET LEFT

I'm quite excited lol (DM I think we need a nail biting emoji)

good luck to everybody out there looking or not for that matter ;)

14. DarkMoonEnigma

15. DarkMoonEnigma

The last Ticket (# 7) was discovered by King Buliwyf SonOfThor and the original post has been updated.

Thank you everyone for participating in this unique event. There will be more in the future.

16. John Strike X3

John Strike X3 Well-Known Member

GRATZ again to all winners GG :)

17. Eric Shade Avenged

Eric Shade Avenged Monria Space Travel Program Manager Shop Owner Monria Yamato Pilot

Congrats everyone!!! :)
    I tried but couldn't seem to loot one. Maybe next time!

18. Kendra

Kendra Moon Marketer and Virtual shopper Staff Member Moderator Official Moon Shopper Monria Media Team

Oh a huge congrats to all the lucky winners :)
    :ecstatic:Well done :D :ecstatic:

19. Superraine raine r456

Superraine raine r456 Well-Known Member

Congratz to all the winners. :clap

Great event alot of fun

New York Rose likes this.
  20. New York Rose

New York Rose Well-Known Member

Gratz!! Super awesome event..GZ to all the winners and people who participated! Whoo Hoo!

:ecstatic::eleni::bronco: