Monria 2018 | St Patrick's Day | Big Bulk Bertha at Massacre Hill | Video

Discussion in 'Monria Official Events' started by DarkMoonEnigma, Mar 25, 2018.

1. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

I managed to get some footage on the bridge below Massacre Hill of the surprise assault of Big Bulk Bertha on our St Patrick's Day event participants after the parade. This was only part of the full-on assault because there were Elite Bots, our Evil Leprechaun (not pet), all 4 of our mob bosses (one at a time), and it was total chaos.

This video is just raw footage, nothing fancy, but set to music. Anny will be producing our official SPD video.

I am now working on the full-on assault that occurred at our Monria Boxing Ring and will post that soon. :D

2. Kendra

Kendra Moon Marketer and Virtual shopper Staff Member Moderator Official Moon Shopper Monria Media Team

I love that video DM :)

Here are a few snaps I took of the bridge massacre

parade 24.jpg bb 8.jpg bb 12.jpg bb 7.jpg bb 5.jpg bb hats.jpg bb 13.jpg bb 6.jpg bb 13.jpg bb 1.jpg

3. Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde Moon Manager Staff Member Moderator Monria Media Team

Great Video :)

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.
  4. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

Awesome photos Kendra, LOVE them. It was total chaos for 2 hrs and it was a BLAST. :jumpclap

Kendra and ShadowDragonV like this.
  5. DarkMoonEnigma

I'm about to upload the video I did of the assault at the Monria Boxing Ring in a minute. :D

Kendra likes this.