Monria | 2020 Event Schedule

Discussion in 'General Event Discussion' started by DarkMoonEnigma, Jan 6, 2020.

1. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Media Team Community Manager MCAT Team Member Chief Fun Officer

Following is the 2020 Monria Event Schedule ... if anything changes, I will do an update and also do a notification post at the end of the thread.

We do a 12 hour mid-month event every month, and if there's a holiday in that month, we might set it up as a holiday-themed event, depends when the holiday falls.

Also, if we are hosting a bigger event in a particular month, we don't do the mid-month event.

If you have any questions about the following event information, leave a post in this thread, thanks.

EVENTS FOR 2020
    (these are tentative dates but should remain as is barring anything unexpected -- I know, it's Monria) :D

Biggest Event of the Year
    • St Patrick's Day -- we go all out for this one -- (Saturday & Sunday -- 3/14-15) - 48 hr event
    Secondary Bigger Events
    • Halloween the end of Oct -- (Saturday -- 10/31) -- 24 hr event
    • Monria Team 5 Year Anniversary the end of Nov -- (Saturday -- 11/28) -- 24 hr event
    Mid-Month Events -- (these events will be on Saturdays and all are 12 hr events)
    • January -- (1/18)
    • February -- (2/15) -- will have a Valentine's Day theme
    • April -- (4/18)
    • May -- (5/16)
    • June -- (6/20)
    • July -- (7/18)
    • August -- (8/15)
    • September -- (9/19)
    • December -- (12/19)
    If anything else changes I'll let you know.

sidekick069, Kendra, VeNgeNcE and 2 others like this.
  2. Julien McBain

Julien McBain New Member

By "events", what will they consist of? Are they themed hunts, giveaways, contests, all of the above?

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.
  3. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Media Team Community Manager MCAT Team Member Chief Fun Officer

Check this section out for our Monria Official Events. :)

4. DarkMoonEnigma

The Feb mid-month will be coming up on the 15th, and I should have the event thread posted tonight or tomorrow sometime, it will have a Valentines theme. :)

Each year, Shub-Nigurrath gathers her band of Shubs to try to take a Monrian community member hostage as a human sacrifice to Yog-Sothoth, her mate, but for the last 3 years she has failed. There's a bit of a tiff going on right now between Shub-Niggurath and Yog-Sothoth, and you'll see that in the banner I created for the thread, as well as what I share with the lead-in story for the event.

The target for the human sacrifice this year will be revealed at the event. :D

Kingu likes this.