Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
break-c.png

Jhan-32k-HoF-040519.png

break-c.png

2019-04-05 00:40:34 [Globals] [] Jhan Delarea Freitas found a deposit (Caldorite Stone)
with a value of 32888 PED at Monria! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame!
break-c.png

Monria seems to be hot for miners lately. Here is another example of what I'm talking about. Jhan popped a 32k+ tower in the DSEC Military Camp right across from WangXiang's Pet Stable. I'm sure his stable pets were shook up a bit, and if you look to the left of the HoF banner you can see the Monria Boxing Ring in the background. You just never know where or when Monria is going to give up the goods, and the nice thing about it is, there are no mining or hunting taxes on Monria.

There has definitely been an increase in mining activity on Monria recently, and just a few days earlier, Crazyshadow got a 10k+ mining tower in the DSEC Mining Camp.

The largest ATH on Monria since we took over as the new Monria Management Team in November 2015 was the one by "dai tril0k shin" on July 30, 2018 for 105972k in the DSEC Military Camp near the TP. This actually could be the largest HoF or ATH on Monria ever, but I would need to check the data.

Who knows, you may be the next. :D
break-c.png

Top Bottom