Monria | King Scott Acquires only (UL) Cthulhu-like Face Guard in game!!

Discussion in 'Armor' started by DarkMoonEnigma, Mar 22, 2019.

1. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

During our St Patrick's Day Event we did a random global giveaway of one piece of each of the new Shoggoth, Yog, Cultist and Shub armor that we released in our VU on March 14th. The Face Guard was won by Velizari, who then sold it to someone and it up on the Monria Auction where King Scott acquired it.

To view the armor pieces given away during the event, and to learn more details about the armor, please go to our -->

Event Results Thread

Congratulations King Scott from Titan Incorporated for your acquisition ... you're looking ... um ... scary? :D

Entropia 2019-03-22 19-24-38-01.png

Entropia 2019-03-22 19-25-26-35.png

2. Anny

Anny Well-Known Member Monria Yamato Pilot MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team

Same things but in video

3. Gunvald of Monria

Gunvald of Monria Active Member

Awsome! I admired it in the game during chat with King. Gz man and see you in Monria!

Kendra and DarkMoonEnigma like this.
  4. Kendra

Kendra Moon Marketer and Virtual shopper Staff Member Moderator Official Moon Shopper Monria Media Team

I just love that mask ... :purpleheart (sorry DM it was the only heart available :p You'll have to get a few more :D )

5. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

No worries Kendra, that's our community heart, but when my extra free time kicks in I'll be adding more smilies to the forum. :wavinghands