Monria | New Lost Chapters Reward | Woohooo we finally got them!!

Discussion in 'Player Experience | Snapshots' started by ShadowDragonV, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Anny

Anny Well-Known Member Monria Yamato Pilot MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team

2. Anny

3. Anny

4. Anny

5. Anny

6. Anny

7. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

OMG ... these photos are amazing ... LOVE them ... thanks for taking the time to do them guys. :aok

BTW ... Ant's eyes are more piercing and evil-looking than mine are, LOL. :p

8. Krackers

Krackers New Member

the horns do not work with adj viglanti helmet or gremlin face guard it take either one you have on off to were horns is there going to be a fix for this

Gunvald of Monria likes this.
  9. Anny

10. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

You probably missed it Krackers, but the horns will not work with any Face Guard at this moment, but works with helmets that we have seen so far. With regard to any "Adjusted" helmet like the Vigilante one you mentioned, I passed a message on to Ant about it, because it very well could be that they don't work with the Adjusted stuff due to an inability to stack stats and the buff, we'll have to see how that works out.

Nice addition of photos Anny. :)

11. Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde Moon Manager Staff Member Moderator Monria Media Team

Hey all, some great photos!

There's two issues with the horns though and I just wanted to get the correct clarification before I explained it just in case...

1. They are actually on backwards (the horns are supposed to protrude to the front). You'll see this if you look at the picture in last VU notes, looks like this was just an oversight.
    2. We should not be able to equip them with a helmet or an armour mask. This is because we shouldn't be able to equip two items in the head slot with attributes (in this case armour defense stats with the reload buff). I'm guessing this got through testing.
    I am fully expecting there to be a patch that will make the horns something that cannot be worn with either a helmet or armour mask and that they face the correct direction, unless everyone prefers the horns the way they are....

Thanks
    Ant

12. DarkMoonEnigma

I prefer the horns to be facing the correct direction <-- my vote --> I think would look much better. :D

13. ShadowDragonV

ShadowDragonV Well-Known Member Volunteer Mentor Monria Yamato Pilot MCAT Co-Mgr

I prefer them the way they are at the moment :p

14. Gredrrik Malgar

Gredrrik Malgar Active Member Volunteer Mentor MCAT Co-Mgr

I took would like them in their correct direction ! but i guess in my very "special" case, i would not be able to wear them since i'm never seen without a face mask / helmet on :coffee

15. Eric Shade Avenged

Eric Shade Avenged Monria Space Travel Program Manager Shop Owner Monria Yamato Pilot

My vote would be for the correct direction :)

Are we supposed to be able to equip the horns with all clothing? (Hats / Shades)
    I understand that currently, you can equip all hats, but glasses do not work. Was just wondering if this will change, or be kept how it is currently.

16. Crafty Nana

Crafty Nana Member MCAT Team Member

I liked seeing the horns on with different hats. I haven't seen what they should look like the proper way. :)

17. Anny

What they look like now and a rough simulation what may look like when inverted

1.jpg 2.jpg

Note: Thank you Shade for "posing" for me :nana

18. DarkMoonEnigma

Nice job Anny ... I'm not surprised you were able to do that. :D

I definitely think it looks cooler and more authentic. :thumbsup

19. Eric Shade Avenged

Eric Shade Avenged Monria Space Travel Program Manager Shop Owner Monria Yamato Pilot

I have to agree with you DME, looks like a genuine pair of horns!
    Nice photoshop work Anny, it's helps to see them next to each other :)

20. Curd

Curd Well-Known Member