Monria VU 4.2 - The Order of the Elder Gods

BuckarooB

I have the feeling that updates in the loot tables made chapter 2 (Yogs) much more frequent than other chapters. Three avatars who just started the mission all looted chapter 2 within the first 200 kills.

Take care,
BBB

KillerDawg

I have the feeling that updates in the loot tables made chapter 2 (Yogs) much more frequent than other chapters. Three avatars who just started the mission all looted chapter 2 within the first 200 kills.

Take care,
BBB

About two or three weeks ago I got my chapter 2, about halfway through the 5k mission. Still looking for the others, and I am on the second 10k on Shoggs. I'll get them when I get them. Something for the future when I get the UL set I want to merge with the horns. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Just to make things clear ... the Shub do not drop all 4 chapters, only Chapter 4, and I updated my post #3 to reflect that.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Are chapters lootable in PVP?
If yes you can sell via a trusted PK (just a thought if lootable in PVP)

Chapters go to the Miscellaneous tab in your inventory I believe, so not lootable, but while they can be traded, they have no value to anyone else other than a decoration because you have to loot them yourself or your mission doesn't update.

PMolinos

I have all chapters, but chapter 4 has the addition 'part 1'. Mission is not completed, so I can still expect part 2 in the next 1000000 shub kills?

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I have all chapters, but chapter 4 has the addition 'part 1'. Mission is not completed, so I can still expect part 2 in the next 1000000 shub kills?

There is no Part 2 for any of the chapters, that turned up as a glitch somehow a long time ago, so if you have all 4 chapters (Chapter 1 from Shoggoth, Chapter 2 from Yog, Chapter 3 from Cultists, and Chapter 4 from Shub), then see if you can turn that mission in to Pinthas at DSEC Forensics to get your Horns of Z'agol.

Update up when you can, thanks.

PMolinos

There is no Part 2 for any of the chapters, that turned up as a glitch somehow a long time ago, so if you have all 4 chapters (Chapter 1 from Shoggoth, Chapter 2 from Yog, Chapter 3 from Cultists, and Chapter 4 from Shub), then see if you can turn that mission in to Pinthas at DSEC Forensics to get your Horns of Z'agol.

Update up when you can, thanks.
Pintas says: Have you found the chapters yet?
and the only answer is : No, not yet
I have chapter 1, 2, 3 part 1 and 4 part 1 , Mission says only 3 chpters found

Edit:
Thinking about it, there is a small change that I got the chapter 4 from auction mana, many years ago. I can't remember that any more. If that is the case a chapter 4 might pop up in the future and I have to continue killing shubs. If that is not not the case, there is a bug and can kill shubs forever without looting a chapter 4. The problem is, I don;t know that. Is there a way to find out which case it is? Fill in a support case perhaps?

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Good that you brought that up because you have to loot the chapters yourself, otherwise it won't update your mission.

I love and hate this mission , like before they updated things i had spent like 6 months on monria killing things and killed tens of thousands of mobs and never got a single chapter. Literally caused me to quit the game for a year because the horns were i decided an essential strategy to making a steady profit in the game ( i was still pretty new under a year old in the game ) . I came back to the game eventually and after a while i decided to visit monria again and explore since they had started all this new stuff apparently . I came back and saw all the good work they did so i decided to stay. Besides i hadnt done any codex on monria so i had lots of skill gain potential.

Anyways long story short i finished shoggoth codex ,and was over half way finished on shub codex and a third finished on yog and not one chapter drop. Got pissed again looked online and decided that maybe it was a bug since i had old quest line. Decided wouldnt do any negative if i just abandon it and restart quest since it had nothing to do with kill count but just random rare item drop. Well fyi ive decided to completly count it off as part of my gameplan and just be surprised and happy if i get it. Like im almost done with yog codex and shub codex and still havnt had any chapters drop lol .

I do have a question tho , are the horns tradable also or just the chapters cuz honestly if they are tradable i might just hold hopes on seeing one pop up on auction someday lol

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I do have a question tho , are the horns tradable also or just the chapters cuz honestly if they are tradable i might just hold hopes on seeing one pop up on auction someday lol

The Horns of Z'agol are not tradable and neither are the Chapters ... you have to loot the Chapters yourself. We made the Chapters non-tradable because there were a few out there trying to sell them for high ped (200-300 ped) when they could not be used to update the mission, and this was unfortunate for anyone who didn't realize you had to loot them yourself.

The Chapters are a rare drop and it's different for everyone, there's no magic formula to make it happen. People get the Horns all the time, and 2 players got theirs on the 13th (phatal error and Dzeous). The recommendation is to just put the mission on the back burner and do the dailies rather than grinding for the Chapters. It will eventually happen. :)

Thats cool that you fixed the chapters from being tradable and yeah i guess there is no choice but to put the quest on back burner and forget about it, but might i suggest more dailies or small achievable missions like toulan has because currently there is a serious lack of things to keep someone on planet for a steady time .

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thats cool that you fixed the chapters from being tradable and yeah i guess there is no choice but to put the quest on back burner and forget about it, but might i suggest more dailies or small achievable missions like toulan has because currently there is a serious lack of things to keep someone on planet for a steady time .

We haven't done any additional content for Monria because it's not a planet and only a moon, but it's also located on the Calypso server and we don't have full control of the development process. We would have to work with MA's team. and scheduling time is next to impossible because of how busy they are, not to mention they downsized their staff.

The reason we took over Toulan is because first, we really love Toulan, and second, it gives us full control of content development and we have been advancing content since 8/19/20, including building out DSEC9 with 3 map sections on 6/1/21 that is accessed through a Monria TP ... DSEC9 is on the Toulan server because we couldn't add it to Monria itself since it's not a planet and on the Caly server.

I hope this explains things a bit more. We will continue to add content to Planet Toulan and DSEC9.

I understand that justa suggestion is all and fyi i do really love what you guys did with toulan, im still finding new stuff uve done to it there. Question is there a way to tp to desc from toulan ? I know u can from moneia and u can tp back to caly from monria well idk if that has been changed but we uaed to be able to to from monria back to cali

Top Bottom