New guy on the block.

Tony

Hello all,

I am Tony/ Julio Te Fuentes in game. Returning player after quite a lengthy break and decided to find a community to grow with in EU. I came across the Monria forums and began reading about the changes and new things happening here. Sounded like a super friendly community. Well before I even had gotten logged in good I already had an issue, forum wise. Contacted Dark Moon Enigma and found out first hand that this was the place I needed to be. DME didnt hesitate to break away from a daily task to help fix that issue, so right off the bat I seen that the management really does care about the community. Glad to have found a good home and look forward to seeing you all around the Moon.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome Tony -- glad I could get things sorted for you. I think you will find the Monria community quite amazing.

The more you hang out with us, the more you'll feel right at home. :)

Enjoy exploring the forum, there's a lot here that will tell you plenty about our community and what we're up to. :D

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Welcome Tony.
You are a returning toon.
Is this a new character or a revival of your old one. Either way, things have changed a LOT over the past year(s) with EU, so many things you may have known, are not the same anymore. Please feel free at any time to ask any questions you may have in the forum here. Online you can ask in the channel #monria. Generally there is always someone who can help you there, if for some odd reson there is no answer in monria chat, #arkadia is also a super friendly channel of good people to help you out as well.

Again welcome back
sluggo

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I had a chat with Tony in the game, and this is his one and only avatar, so returning with his original.

Top Bottom