New to the forum

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Welcome to the Monria Forum Sidekick, it's nice to have such a seasoned player in our midst, and definitely nice to have long-time players visiting us on our dark and eerie Moon. Cthulhu likes having new minds to mess with. :D

Just yesterday, I created a "Greetings, Birthdays, Anniversaries" section under the Monria Discussions category, and I moved your thread there. Eventually, people will get used to it being there and we'll see even more Entropians joining us here and saying hello.

The new Monria Team is just getting started, but we've made good progress, and are looking forward to sharing our plans over time as we get busy with all the fun stuff. One of my roles is CFO (Chief Fun Officer), and it's my duty to make sure that there will be plenty of fun. :p

It is exactly one month to the day that new ownership took over, and I think we're still just scratching the surface. We have some wonderful players on board with our Community Initiative Programs, and we'll soon launch a few projects.

Lots to do, but also lots of fun to be had. :)

sidekick069

VCAT Team Member
Welcome to the Monria Forum Sidekick, it's nice to have such a seasoned player in our midst, and definitely nice to have long-time players visiting us on our dark and eerie Moon. Cthulhu likes having new minds to mess with. :D

Just yesterday, I created a "Greetings, Birthdays, Anniversaries" section under the Monria Discussions category, and I moved your thread there. Eventually, people will get used to it being there and we'll see even more Entropians joining us here and saying hello.

The new Monria Team is just getting started, but we've made good progress, and are looking forward to sharing our plans over time as we get busy with all the fun stuff. One of my roles is CFO (Chief Fun Officer), and it's my duty to make sure that there will be plenty of fun. :p

It is exactly one month to the day that new ownership took over, and I think we're still just scratching the surface. We have some wonderful players on board with our Community Initiative Programs, and we'll soon launch a few projects.

Lots to do, but also lots of fun to be had. :)

Thx DM my motto has always been "Friendship and Fun" is what it is all about. The new owner will vouch for me on that one for sure as I have know him for awhile. Looking forward to the fun and new things to happen!!!!!!

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thx DM my motto has always been "Friendship and Fun" is what it is all about. The new owner will vouch for me on that one for sure as I have know him for awhile. Looking forward to the fun and new things to happen!!!!!!

What a great motto, love it. I too have known Anhithe for many years, and trust his judgment implicitly, so if he has given you a stamp of approval, then that's golden to me.

By the way, if you're ever interested in joining us in one of our current or future Community Initiative Programs, we would love having you. As a well-seasoned player, your counsel would be invaluable.

Here's to future fun and new friendships. :)

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Moon Manager
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team

Hey SK, glad you made it over here, and hopefully everyday will be a good day to die here ;)

In did SK is a great friend, general and looked after me well when I was in ojs

Merry Christmas btw

Ant

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Hey SK, glad you made it over here, and hopefully everyday will be a good day to die here ;)

In did SK is a great friend, general and looked after me well when I was in ojs

Merry Christmas btw

Ant

Nice to know, it's always good having great friends in the company of adventure. :)

sluggo

Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius
Shop Owner
Hello sidekick, not sure if we ever met or not but welcome to Monria and if you have any questions please dont' hesitate to ask and I will try to answer to the best of my abilities.

BTW if you like sweating and BS'ing, we typically have sweat circles going on in Cave 3. You been here 10 years? wow, umm I hope I don't have to babysit you at this point getting to Cave 3 LOL.

Welcome Aboard.

sluggo

Top Bottom