Not my first HoF, my first Global !!

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Ill try my best to make this sound as epic as it was for me..

Here is how my Moonwalk went last night..

After settling at Izzes appartment, Ive been announcing in #Monria radio that i got my bum back on Monria ready to heal, but Monrians seemed too busy eating snacks and tasting local spirits in the corner of Hub's street to go get injured.

So i had no choice than to go shopping...

As silly as i can be, and i mean it, i re-bought a F-105; as i sold my F-106 last month under frustration; but i didnt withdraw it from Caly auctioneer and i was exited about trying to dig the Moon, so i after a first walk in every shops, i bought a zeeker-1 and a F-102 (low budget so took day savers) and a Mr.Cuddles Teddy. Then i went for a walk in the sands.

I been cycling my last 60 PEDs once, only one hit, in the cave, a IX. I think, ok, one bit for MA, one bit for me..

Lets get giddy and bomb this planet again, im in a good mood.
Then i pulled my portable TT unit, hard to get on the network from the Moon but i made it and re-cycled this IX in probes.
I now went in the main crater, i thought lets see what the surface is hiddin... I unleashed for 30 PEDs frenzy bombing, not with auto tool, but very comparable. Well, not too bad, only 2 hits, two time a IX this time...

I think... well, lets recycle.. TT unit, sell, buy, bomb again...

Now i have 60 Peddles to frenzy crazy bomb, so i run as fast as can chain bombing without even looking behind me, was a total 0 hit, and in the end, Golden bubbles all around me doing this sounds that tells you "Hey you see, even you can make it!", and got this 66 Peddles nacassissium or whats ever you call this green stone.
Then i met Trebor who wanted those stones rather than TT, and had a funny exchange.

So well, i never ever globaled mining, but had a HoF, thanks to Izz, on Toulan before (Yes weirdos gets HoFs before a simple global, thats more classy).

So yup, my first mining global has officially been made on Monria, with a Finder bought on Monria, with Monrian probes.

Lot of fun, nearly broke but lot lot lot of fun!! :so cool

Last edited:

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Congrats Eleni, and I LOVE storytelling, it's Kendra's fault. She inspired my obsession with telling Moon stories of our events and activities and just all around craziness. :D

Keep telling your stories Eleni, I love them. :thumbsup

Crazyshadow

Monria Trader & Crafter
Gratz on your first global!

If you plan on doing so more mining, instead of selling to tt (even small quantity) you can sell me most of your ores/enmatter and I pay some MU. My buylist is in my signature below ;)

Reactions: Izz

Eleni Von Estlla

Volunteer Mentor
Yamato Pilot
VCAT Team Member
Toulan Historian
Hey cheers im really glad yous all liked :) i love role playing so i mite go one step further next, i keep the surprise for now then.

Crazyshadow, no problem at all to bring you mats for TT price, as for the ones who know me, i just try to re-roll as fast as possible when i play, but sure id gladly help the community, why i shouted in chat when i had a non lysterium decent find :)

Cheers everyone stay safe :)

Top Bottom