Please add Cyrene

Discussion in 'Monria Space Travel Program | General Discussion' started by Kingu, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Kingu

Kingu Well-Known Member Volunteer Mentor Monria Yamato Pilot MCAT Team Member

I guess it says it all in title.. Would be nice if yamato had atleast 1 scheduled trip to cyrene on monthly basis as its a great planet to collect mission and rewards and skill and items that can be used for crfting dailys on monria to vary from the annoying ep1 click every time :)
    I would say the whole comunity could benefit from a scheuled monthly stop to Cyrene from the lowest to biggest player in both fun and experience.. sorry bad word and plan as its morning thoughts :p

2. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

Hey Kingu ... I was actually going to approach Ant about this, so I'll let you know how it all goes. It might be time to expand our travel route, but Ant has to make that decision. :)

Kingu, Kendra and HaKuRa like this.
  3. HaKuRa

HaKuRa Member

Yes i asked it aswell, please add cyrene ant :ecstatic

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde and Kingu like this.
  4. Kingu

Kingu Well-Known Member Volunteer Mentor Monria Yamato Pilot MCAT Team Member

Sounds really good DME.. And as i said above it dont even have to be ecery flight.. maybe just every second or 1 time a month,, Cross fingers now :)

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde likes this.