Spawn improvements

Littlestar b-k

VCAT Team Member
With VU coming up i tought now would be good time to request this.
This is how i would like the certain spawns improved. Anyone feel free to jump in.

The prowler/stalker tabtab spawn East of Guardian Village just over the water. Remove the alpha from the spawn and make it alot denser. (moar mobs)
The small Jeef Qaher at sandy beach can use a little bit denser spawn imo.
The Jeef Qaher just South of Outpost Sandy Shore West could use a little bump in density.
The other Jeef Qaher that are spread all over the desert area could be changed into 2 or 3 denser spawns. This way it leaves a bit more area for safer mining and bunches up the mobs so less time wasted hunting them.
Dahhar in the desert could also use a bunching up the spawns and maybe seperate them in age groups too. This also frees up space in the desert for safer mining.
Mokhat spawn was great but got changed with the mob relocation VU and now is less dense. Getting it back to the previus spawn would be great.

Thawr,Qaffaz,Khaffash have great spawn imo and are good as is.
Bahri,Duhol,Jeef Zajer and Wahesh i have not been hunting alot and can't comment yet. (Might happen in the future)

The stand still and let mobs spawn doesn't really keep up with the killing of said mobs. If you want to continue using that mechanic pls bump up the respawn timer alot.

Last edited:
Top Bottom