Toulan Wikia

Jetman

Hi, i've just started putting together a Wikia for Toulan, as Entropedia is slowly dying away and it very out of date. there is a lot of info missing at the moment, which i'm hoping as a community we can fill in.

This might be a way to help players new to Toulan find their feet

It's nothing special, but is there to serve a purpose with mission data, locations and mob data

http://toulan.wikia.com/wiki/Toulan_Wikia

Miles Stardust

VCAT Team Member
Hi, i've just started putting together a Wikia for Toulan, as Entropedia is slowly dying away and it very out of date. there is a lot of info missing at the moment, which i'm hoping as a community we can fill in.

This might be a way to help players new to Toulan find their feet

It's nothing special, but is there to serve a purpose with mission data, locations and mob data

http://toulan.wikia.com/wiki/Toulan_Wikia

Hi Jetman,

It looks really nice. Thanks for setting it up. :cool:

I've been seriously compiling Toulan data for the past several months (with the intent to share) but I've wasted too much time in the past updating Entropedia - especially when I was camping Next Island - where trying to enter new stuff is such a pain, so I just have spreadsheets.

I'll try entering some things later and see how it goes...

Cheers,
Miles

Jetman

Hi Jetman,

It looks really nice. Thanks for setting it up. :cool:

I've been seriously compiling Toulan data for the past several months (with the intent to share) but I've wasted too much time in the past updating Entropedia - especially when I was camping Next Island - where trying to enter new stuff is such a pain, so I just have spreadsheets.

I'll try entering some things later and see how it goes...

Cheers,
Miles

that would be great, thanks. i've set it so you need to sign up to wikia to avoid anon users changing things (Hope thats no issue)
any issues just give me a PM either here, PCF or on the wikia itself. something that works for me, probably makes no sense to someone else, so any advice is good

Top Bottom