Virtualsense Space Travel Program / Sign-Up List

Karmic

Karmic Karmic Nature.

not born on Monria or affiliated with TKoE

Not sure if I'll make the event leaving time but add me just in case.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Karmic Karmic Nature.

not born on Monria or affiliated with TKoE

Not sure if I'll make the event leaving time but add me just in case.

You will receive a friend request in the game on Thursday from the Monria Fleet Manager, and after you accept it, you will be added to the Yamato guest list, and also sent an invite to the Yamato chat channel. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Alfa Alfa Alfa.

Hello. I do not have the right to a free flight. I just want to go on Monria 2017 | St Patrick's Day Event.

Hi Alfa ... I will log the Monria Fleet Manager into the game shortly and send a friend request to you, once you have accepted it, I can add you to the Yamato guest list and also send you an invite to the Yamato chat channel. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Alfa Alfa Alfa.

Hello. I do not have the right to a free flight. I just want to go on Monria 2017 | St Patrick's Day Event.

Sorry, I cannot find you on the Player Registry in the game. If you have yourself on Invisible, you will have to remove that until after I have you on the Yamato guest list.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Andy Hatchet Thor
Nemo Kitty Illuminato

We are not eligible for free flight, just going to St.Patrick's Day

I will sign the MFM in later this evening and send a friend request to both of you. I'll get you on the Yamato guest list before our travel schedule on Friday. :)

Alfa

Sorry, I cannot find you on the Player Registry in the game. If you have yourself on Invisible, you will have to remove that until after I have you on the Yamato guest list.
I do not know why I'm not in the Player Registry. I do not have invisibility turned on. I'm sorry for taking your time.

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I do not know why I'm not in the Player Registry. I do not have invisibility turned on. I'm sorry for taking your time.

I'll get it soeted in the morning, no worries. Just in case, why don't you send a friend request to the Monria Fleet Manager and we'll have it covered. :)

Travis Chance Morgan
not Monrian born
not a shop or apartment owner (yet :))
traveling to the St. Patrick's Day festival!

I'll send a friend request to you in the morning from the Monria Fleet Manager and we'll get you set as well. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Thank you, I sent a frend request to the [Monria Fleet Manager].

Thank you very much, because I tried again this morning and you do not show up, unless your in-game name is a bit different than what you posted here. I'll get you sorted, no worries. :)

Alfa

Thank you very much, because I tried again this morning and you do not show up, unless your in-game name is a bit different than what you posted here. I'll get you sorted, no worries. :)
Thank you. I did some investigating. It seems to me that the Player Registry shows only the first 100 matching entries. So all the others are "invisible". I will turn to technical support on this issue.

Last edited:

Hatchet

Me and Kitty accepted friend request and there's another my friend who wants to go:

Philipp Philarete Ulanovskiy

Not eligible for free flight, just going to St.Patrick's Day

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
I'm going to be signing in the Monria Fleet Manager soon and I will get everyone on the Yamato guest list. :)

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Ok, going to be sending you a friend request quick from the Monria Fleet Manager in game, please accept quickly and I will add you to the guest list. :)

Top Bottom