Waves hello, Need Licka Nimm here

NeedLickaNimm

Hello.
I have been playing EU for 2 months now. Just recently got a mentor, so good, phew :)
I told someone my first day I wanted to focus on crafting. So they suggested I go to Monria.
Off I rode on my new 1 day old Quad. Swishhhh, swish, flap flap, oh taking a while here... :) grins.
Well it might be the longest distance in the Universe Arkadia > Monria. (??).

Once there I grabbed all the messions and began hunting shuggoths (spelling?). Hey they shapeshift
and show up somewhere else, what's going on here? grins.

Anyway I got bored and flew to Calypso. Too huge, after 2 days here returned to Arkadia and found my mob of choice. L3, 4, 5 Oratan Prospector thiefs in the desert. My logic was if I buy 20.00 PED ammo, hunt, and return and sell all to TT, repair the armor, z12, scope and Sinkadus amp and Pulse-10 medkit and buy 20.00 more ammo... how much I had left over was how much I made in profit form the hunt. So that's why I ended up with the L3 Oragans. I was making the profit.

Well a depositing newbie, a bought an armor set, found it was too expensive to repair, bought bigger rifle, bigger swords, found same thing, sold all back to TT (ugh, yes now I know). And basically that's how I've survived, or not survived.

I finally went off to Calypso again because buying things on the Auction House and paying the interplanetary fees was killing me, so moved as well as having a larger player base to interact with in economics and the A/H. So it used up all my ammo and money looking for that 'sweet' mob over on Calypso as I had with the L3 Oratans' on Arkadia. Never have found them, but found one that is close.

Of course all of this time I've been skilling up and learning something valuable and important about every other day from others or watching chats or on the forums or web sites.

There's a 'lot' of information out there, and come to find out that most of it was written back in 2006 or 2011 and applies to the mobs and weapons and resources wayyyy back in time and many updates later as things drop, go away, change in stats and other things with the updates. So always having to learn over again is a part of the newbie expeirence also.

Anyway, I am a member of the TKOE society and was told in a post on that forum to post here and ask for a free ride to Monria, to be put on that list here in this forum. Can I please be put on the flight Calypso > Monria list? :) Hope so.

Anyway, looking forward to many years of enjoying this game.
Enjoy the game! :)
Need Licka Nimm

Kendra

Virtualsense Staff
Staff member
Official Moon Shopper
Virtualsense Media Team
Hey Licka hope you're enjoying Arkadia :)

The sign up thread for the free flights is here

Come on and visit the moon any time you like, we have a daily crafting mission and the Yogs are fun to play with :)

Top Bottom