What will be next ??????

Discussion in 'Player Experience | Snapshots' started by RosaRaine Buns, Nov 29, 2016.

1. RosaRaine Buns

RosaRaine Buns Well-Known Member

So one day , Raine out of the blue becomes this short little Madhatter person trying to get in my penthouse . He thought because he was so small that he could get in, but in the pictures below you will see he did not .Then out of the blue he became this Huge Big Madhatter person . Beware you never know who you will get when it comes to Raine .

P.S. Ant ......you should be able to take him down in the ring now , he is hard to miss. lol

Entropia Universe-11-22-2016 19-05-32-184.jpg Entropia Universe-11-22-2016 19-07-27-723.jpg Entropia 2016-11-28 21.04.50.jpg Entropia 2016-11-28 21.05.44.jpg

2. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

You've been playing with your beauty equipment haven't you Rosa. :eek:

Yes, it should make it easier for Ant to knock his mad hatter hat off now. :D

You guys are too fun, and you're right, I think the "expect the unexpected" wore off on you two as well. :devil

3. Kendra

Kendra Moon Marketer and Virtual shopper Staff Member Moderator Official Moon Shopper Monria Media Team

Did you straighten his hair? I liked the Afro :)

4. RosaRaine Buns

Yea i was skilling hair styles on him. I dont have the afro opened yet . He may be afroless for a little bit. Lol.

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.
  5. Kendra

Kendra Moon Marketer and Virtual shopper Staff Member Moderator Official Moon Shopper Monria Media Team

oh no :eek: ;)

6. Superraine raine r456

Superraine raine r456 Well-Known Member

im gonna need to run around the ring looking down lol . Dont worry well get that Afro unlocked soon :D

Now i feel like the jolly green giant :bronco

DarkMoonEnigma likes this.
  7. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

I would have to agree with Kendra on this one. The red afro worked perfectly with your Mad Hatter look. I still can't get over how well the mask was done. Really has a Johnny Depp look to it. :)

Kendra likes this.
  8. RosaRaine Buns

Yea i like the afro alot better . He will get it back soon and then will not let me touch his hair again. Lol. ..... anyone want to be my friend and let me skill on them lol .

Kendra and DarkMoonEnigma like this.