Yog Pet Passive Effect Bugged

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues, Glitches' started by Curd, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Curd

Curd Well-Known Member

The passive effect (excavator mastery) on my Yog pet does not seem to work for me. I have tried with different excavators. There is no passive effect icon when I spawn the pet and the stats of the excavator remain unchanged. I have submitted a support case (#359512) in July 2018. Sadly nothing has changed since then.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
    Gredrrik Malgar likes this.
  2. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager Monria Media Team MCAT Team Member

Thanks for posting Curd, I didn't know this was going on that long. I will direct Ant to this thread. Hopefully this will get sorted.

Do you know of anyone else who is having this issue with any other pet, whether a Monria pet or othwise?

Curd likes this.
  3. Gredrrik Malgar

Gredrrik Malgar Active Member Monria Yamato Pilot Volunteer Mentor Monria Media Member | Support Team MCAT Co-Mgr

Hello,

Just want to say i have been testing this due to my same suspicions and even though there is no icon to say there is an buff, there is definitely a noticeable speed increase which can be seen on the reload timer while mining (with and without the Yog spawned)

DarkMoonEnigma and Curd like this.
  4. Curd

Curd Well-Known Member

Many thanks for the replies. Sorry, my bad. :oops An extensive research on the net revealed that Ant has already posted a confirmation that the effect buff does in fact increase the excavator speed.

5. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Community Manager Monria Media Team MCAT Team Member

I completely forgot about that in Ant's update notes, sorry Curd.

Gredrrik Malgar and Curd like this.