Yog Pet Passive Effect Bugged

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues, Glitches' started by Curd, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Curd

Curd Well-Known Member

The passive effect (excavator mastery) on my Yog pet does not seem to work for me. I have tried with different excavators. There is no passive effect icon when I spawn the pet and the stats of the excavator remain unchanged. I have submitted a support case (#359512) in July 2018. Sadly nothing has changed since then.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
    Gredrrik Malgar likes this.
  2. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Media Team Community Manager MCAT Team Member Chief Fun Officer

Thanks for posting Curd, I didn't know this was going on that long. I will direct Ant to this thread. Hopefully this will get sorted.

Do you know of anyone else who is having this issue with any other pet, whether a Monria pet or othwise?

Curd likes this.
  3. Gredrrik Malgar

Gredrrik Malgar Active Member Volunteer Mentor MCAT Co-Mgr

Hello,

Just want to say i have been testing this due to my same suspicions and even though there is no icon to say there is an buff, there is definitely a noticeable speed increase which can be seen on the reload timer while mining (with and without the Yog spawned)

DarkMoonEnigma and Curd like this.
  4. Curd

Curd Well-Known Member

Many thanks for the replies. Sorry, my bad. :oops An extensive research on the net revealed that Ant has already posted a confirmation that the effect buff does in fact increase the excavator speed.

5. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Media Team Community Manager MCAT Team Member Chief Fun Officer

I completely forgot about that in Ant's update notes, sorry Curd.

Gredrrik Malgar and Curd like this.