You Can't Gain Customers Setting A Trap

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Community & Media Manager
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
This penthouse salon seems to be operating out of the pool area, but the minute you enter, you're trapped. I thought you had to sit in the stylist's chair to get anything done. :rolleyes:

I was exploring when I came across this, and I don't remember the Tower or the Suite number.

Just be wary of advertisements for hair styling because I also noticed that this stylist doesn't use scizzors, but a Chef Knife. I was fortunate that she wasn't in residence at the time, or I'm sure my head would have been floating in the pool.

Also looks as if she likes to capture photos of her trap-caught victims. This is disturbing. :eleni:

Yes, I had to T-out, and I was lucky I was able to escape. :hi

ElenisPenthouseTrap.jpg

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
You didnt check wat happened to the last customer, take a dive :p

Well, if there's some magical way to disengage from the table without severing my body in half, then perhaps I might gather up enough courage to have a look, but I seriously doubt it. If this keeps up, then I'm going to have to report you to the Board of EU Hair Stylists. If there isn't a Board, then I'll create one just to get you de-scizzored. :D

DarkMoonEnigma

Virtualsense Official
Staff member
Virtualsense Media Team
VCAT Team Member
Omg that's funny..No don't dive in there..there have been rumors of a mad Irishman with an axe in that pool.
:ecstatic:

That mad Irishman is from the UK, and when Kendra captured his heart, he was a goner --> straight to Dublin. :thumbsup

As a result, I catch him all the time speaking UKDublinese, which is very difficult to translate at times, so humor him and go with it. :D

And BTW --> that "Crazy-Azz Flying UKDublinese speaking Irishman and his Axe" dirtied my pool with his antics. :rolleyes:

Always be prepared to captured those spontaneous moments when he's feeling random, they're priceless. :clap

Top Bottom