Shadow's hair is extremely blown away by the research center

Discussion in 'Player Experience | Snapshots' started by Gredrrik Malgar, May 23, 2018.

1. Gredrrik Malgar

Gredrrik Malgar Active Member Volunteer Mentor MCAT Co-Mgr

2. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

When you mentioned this during our meeting at the research center, I didn't quite expect this, LOL ... too funny. :p

3. ShadowDragonV

ShadowDragonV Well-Known Member Volunteer Mentor Monria Yamato Pilot MCAT Co-Mgr

My hair doesn't know how to be professional... LOL:rolleyes

4. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Yamato Pilot Community Manager MCAT Team Member Monria Media Team Chief Fun Officer

We have the same hairstyle, as does Lami, and I see her hair all over the place too at times, the same that she sees mine. It must be the hair products we're using, not sure. :D

5. DarkMoonEnigma

BTW Malgar ... love the words in your signature area. :)

Gredrrik Malgar likes this.
  6. SuperFly

SuperFly Active Member

Any chances to form MSDF (Monria Space Defence Forces)? I'm talking about 5-10 full armed quads supporting the Yamato warps. :shooting

oops, wrong thread

7. DarkMoonEnigma

I was going to say ... why not create a separate thread and invite feedback on the idea. :)

Zarnia Foxtrot likes this.
  8. hans

hans Active Member

At least I do not have such problems with mine as most of them left long ago. :D
    Or at least, if they are misbehaving somewhere they can't be easily tracked back to me. :laughing2
    Others do have issues being blinded by sunlight reflecting off my dome which is part of the reason why I normally wear protective headgear.

That is not a bad idea. The squad would need experience in working as a group to avoid friendly fire etc.
    Repairing faster than the attackers can inflict damage is often a cheaper strategy and it works well on slow and laggy connections like mine. The Yamato has certainly been packed to the eyeballs with repair crew the few times I've been on her.
    :twocentsm

Last edited: May 26, 2018
  9. Gredrrik Malgar

Gredrrik Malgar Active Member Volunteer Mentor MCAT Co-Mgr

I've actually have the idea of this being part of the MRT, although i was thinking of it coming further down the line due to my level but i guess with enough numbers my level wouldn't matter :) just a thought but more on this later...