Shop stalls or new apartment towers??

Discussion in 'AMA - (Ask Me Anything)' started by Tilaras, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Tilaras

Tilaras Well-Known Member

Just wondering if there are plans for more apartment towers or new shop stalls to be done for Monria?? I am interested in possibly doing a Shop / Home base At Monria, and would love to know what the plans are like for adding more ?

Izz likes this.
  2. Eugenio Anhithe Wilde

Eugenio Anhithe Wilde Moon Manager Staff Member Moderator Monria Media Team

Hey Tilaras!

There's no plans for new shops and I'm not sure on stalls yet either as I think we will need to grow more to make that feasible. On the apartment front I still have plenty of apartments left but have decided to award them in events as prizes. Hopefully you can win one. If not, as they are getting won I'm sure they will come on to the open market as not everyone wants apartments and some might end up with more than one.

I am also planning to list a couple of shops on the auction in the future so that people can bid for them. I'm not sure on the timing of it yet and am waiting for us to get a bug fixed with the display areas but that could be something to look out for too ;)

Ant

Izz likes this.
  3. Tilaras

thanks for the quick reply, and i will be floating around Monria in hopes of winning an apartment if i dont buy one first :) as for the shops, i will have to see what they go for and hope i have the peds handy :)

Izz likes this.
  4. sluggo

sluggo Official PED Donator, Friend of Lootius Shop Owner

If I am not mistaken, can't ANY apartment be used as a pseudo shop, if you have a merchant / mannequin in it, you can sell from it.. the mannequin?

sluggo

Izz likes this.
  5. DarkMoonEnigma

DarkMoonEnigma Connecting Moon Dots Staff Member Moderator Monria Media Team Community Manager MCAT Team Member Chief Fun Officer

You can sell things from your apartment, but only if you have a shopkeeper, then you would have to make sure you advertise that you are selling things from a shopkeeper in your apartment in order to drive traffic there.

Izz and Tilaras like this.
  6. Tilaras

you can sell from apartments only if you have a shopkeeper pad, and the items have to be sold from them as far as i am aware. not like a shop that can have items on shelves and be sold

lol, DME got to it as well :)

7. Balam

Balam Active Member

I saw someone selling an apartment in Monria earlier this week, I believe it is one of winner from last event.
    So, I'm sure there will be number of seller as an apartment enters in open market.

Izz likes this.